Futureshop selling PS3 320GB Infamous 2 bundle with BF3 and Arkham City for $300

I dont see anything about BF3 either, I am sure it is right in front of my face though, but could someone please tell me where. Thanks

I see the special offers tab as well as in the main info box, and it tells me free Arkham City, but I don't see BF3 on it.

I see Arkham City and Infamous 2 but not Battlefield 3. That would be crazy though. Nice deal, I was looking for a great PS3 offer and here it is. Anybody knows if there will be an holiday bundle like last year?

too bad they don't ship to US. I was trying to order Arkham Catwoman steelbook edition from them. Called up their CS and said no shipping to US. Stinks, b/c they got good deals sometimes.

[quote name='PatelKing']too bad they don't ship to US. I was trying to order Arkham Catwoman steelbook edition from them. Called up their CS and said no shipping to US. Stinks, b/c they got good deals sometimes.[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's too bad. They'd make a ton of money from US residents for their exclusive Steelbooks alone. There's a huge following over at blu-ray.com dedicated to their steelboks.

I do know someone in Canada who could send me stuff if I really wanted it thankfully.

Maybe title should be changed. BF3 is misleading, it's not included. I'm so gonna get this tomorrow. Anybody has info on a possible holiday bundle?

Now that's what I call "Black Friday Bundle"(though it's not a proper BF Bundle...) if any retailer copied that I'd be thankful (except for BF3... exchange it for MGS HD Collection or maybe Dark Souls :D)

[quote name='Jokerkun890']Why should it be under the regional section? Half the deals on the first page of the deals forum don't ship to Canada, and they aren't confined to the regional forum.[/QUOTE]

What? that didn't make any sense. The main VG deals section is an implied US section. The majority of deals posted here are either from US retailers, posted by people from the US, or are from places that ship to the US. Futureshop does not ship to the US. It is a Canada only deal. CAG has a specific forum dedicated to Canadian deals in the regional section and thus this fits there.

The majority of people looking at it here aren't going to be able to take advantage of it. I'm not even trying to be a gargus/thread-nazi here, the OP looks like he didn't know about the regional section so I'm pointing out where this particular deal would fit better for the people who can actually buy it (you lucky canucks).

[quote name='Serpentor']:lol: Jokerkun890, got to give it to him, location: Canada :lol: For once he shines. lucky guy :)[/QUOTE]

Heh, yeah. For ONCE is right.

Canada is horrid when it comes to video game deals.

Quick example: We get none of the Amazon.com deals or Gamestop deals on our regional site (warehouse, lightning, clearance, etc.) Not to mention the majority of games take longer to price drop.

Amazon.com sometimes ships to us, but at about $6 an item. Gamestop for some weird reason charges the same as they do to ship overseas to Britain!

I guess that's what happens when our population is 10x smaller. The best part is though, that our government bitches when we go over the border to buy things from the US.

Sorry for the small off-topic rant~ lol.

Huh, that's weird. So I'm guessing it's one or the other, not both.

Edit: Just called the store and they said it's BattleField 3 instead of Arkham City starting on Tuesday of next week.

bread's done
Back