FXII - Ebgames.com free 3-day shipping

Salogy

CAG Veteran
Go to ebgames.com and put Final Fantasy 12 in your cart and put CHOCOBO3 as your coupon code. Then you'll get free three day shipping for FFXII.

--
edit: looks like I should have posted this 3 days ago.

if you're going to pay full price for a game, why not just pick it up in the store the same day it comes out? I'm sure the stores have better promotions anyways. Some people are so lazy

[quote name='tayaf69']if you're going to pay full price for a game, why not just pick it up in the store the same day it comes out? I'm sure the stores have better promotions anyways. Some people are so lazy[/QUOTE]

Some people work long hours, prefer to save the gas costs, and don't want the hassle of dealing with store employees and their wonderful customers. Among other reasons.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Some people work long hours, prefer to save the gas costs, and don't want the hassle of dealing with store employees and their wonderful customers. Among other reasons.[/quote]
Not to mention how mobbed the game stores will be when FF XII comes out. Jeez, my GS was PACKED when RE: Outbreak came out.

bread's done
Back