FYE Brown bag promo?

TehMuff1nM4n

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
I know they have ran this the past few years and was wondering when it is going to be happening again. For anyone who doesn't know it was basically a trade in program where you got an extra 20%. I have quite a few blu rays to trade in and was wondering if anyone knew.

your guess is as good as mine man..i wish it would start too cuz i could definitely grab some dvds using some flippables...it's been too long.

but as memory serves, they did this during the beginning of the summer and at one point, i think they did it during the holidays...but i could be wrong

either way im just guessing here..hopefully it'll start up again in June..if Transworld stores make it that far haha

I always miss out on this promo. Everytime I am alerted to this promo, I hit the store and what do I find out?

Employee: "You want a brown bag?"
or
Employee 2: "We ran out of those weeks ago (even though the promo just started) and without the bags we can't do the promo."

:bomb:

yea i buy all my movies and cds from them using flipped credit so im always wondering when this promo will start again.

I asked this waaay back in September or so and been waiting since that time to flip a load of CDs that I got for 25 cents each at a garage sale. So either they are due for one real soon or they don't plan to have it again. At the moment they have their yearly 75% off clearance CDs where they come up at $1.88 and the selection is fairly good if you have odd tastes, so I don't think they'll be in much of a hurry to have a brown bag sale until they get rid of that inventory first.

bread's done
Back