FYE-Buy One Get One 50% off on TV season sets

Does this include used? I find myself having to suppress audible laughter when I browse their new prices on just about anything.

One time I couldn't restrain myself when I saw the $60+ pricetag on Hogan Knows Best Season 1-3 set with a shameful FYE Exclusive! sticker on it.

I don't think it does include used, but I will say that their prices have become more reasonable on some stuff. That Hogan Knows Best three season set you chuckled at for $60+ was $15 or so a year or two back when I saw it up by their registers.

They do also put sale prices on the DVD sets often now and seem to run a decent amount of BOGO and B1G1 50% sales too.

[quote name='Capocci 007']FYE blows. They still sell games from 05 for full price. TV set prices are outrageous.

A store for CDs only.[/QUOTE]
So you willingly buy their $18 CD's there? ;) How is an $18 DVD overpriced but an $18 CD not?

I'll admit that they are overpriced....sometimes. But if you check in when they have B2G1 sales on used games, they beat Gamestop by a frickin' mile because many FYE's actually care what condition the stuff they're taking in is in.

[quote name='Kerig']Does this include used? I find myself having to suppress audible laughter when I browse their new prices on just about anything.

One time I couldn't restrain myself when I saw the $60+ pricetag on Hogan Knows Best Season 1-3 set with a shameful FYE Exclusive! sticker on it.[/QUOTE]

LOL I bought that for $3 on Black Friday at FYE for my girlfriend.

Dear god, the prepositions.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']So you willingly buy their $18 CD's there? ;) How is an $18 DVD overpriced but an $18 CD not?

I'll admit that they are overpriced....sometimes. But if you check in when they have B2G1 sales on used games, they beat Gamestop by a frickin' mile because many FYE's actually care what condition the stuff they're taking in is in.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about your FYE, but at mine every CD in the store is $9.99 every day.

[quote name='Capocci 007']I don't know about your FYE, but at mine every CD in the store is $9.99 every day.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my FYE used to have overpriced CDs, but now that the market is pretty much dying, they've calmed down. They constantly have sales on newer releases for $8 and the rest are around $10-$12.

i have in the past been able to combine a few sales+bogo+rebates to get stuff super cheap. veronica mars, voltron, saved by the bell, and a few others escaping me right now for like 5-7 a season.

[quote name='Animal7390']i have in the past been able to combine a few sales+bogo+rebates to get stuff super cheap. veronica mars, voltron, saved by the bell, and a few others escaping me right now for like 5-7 a season.[/QUOTE]
Exactly. You have to use their sales and rebates to your advantage.

the current sale at my FYE is buy one get one 50%off on all cd, dvds and blu ryas new or used, but sale items do not apply. IF u ask you can usually get half off the sale priced item but it would be off the rgular price if it's better than the sale price nto half off the sale price. This runs through Sunday i beleive then it will be jsut buy one get one half off on used for the next couple weeks.

bread's done
Back