Fye.com Dvd boxset sale - up to 60% off

Wow prices on this thing range from decent to insanely overpriced. Even within the same show.

South Park Season Six - $19.99 :applause:
South Park Season Seven - $49.99 :shock:

That 70's Show Season Four - $19.99 :)
That 70's Show Season Three - $47.99 :shock:

Looks like they added more DVDs-

They have the Matrix on there now and a Marlon Brando collection. I also found the Die Hard Ultimate Collection (only $20 for 6 discs!). There are prolly more, but I haven't looked through the whole thing yet.

I think the Monty Python Box Set is a hell of a deal @ $13.99. Don't forget the code MCOCT2006 for 10% off your order plus free shipping!

I read somewhere that the coupon was intended for people using MasterCards, but I used my Visa debit card and the deal went through and I got shipment confirmation today.

[quote name='ig88vsbobafett']Dont Forget 10% off + free shipping (on $25 or more i think)

MCOCT2006[/QUOTE]

No, it works on any amount, well I ordered the Monty Python set for $13.99 and it let me use the coupon anyway.

[quote name='UncleGuito']Looks like they added more DVDs-

They have the Matrix on there now and a Marlon Brando collection. I also found the Die Hard Ultimate Collection (only $20 for 6 discs!). There are prolly more, but I haven't looked through the whole thing yet.[/QUOTE]

I got my Die Hard set from them recently and it looks like the box was hit by a mack truck. At least the OZ, Chapelle box sets were in nice shape.

Thanks for the heads up. Picked up Dark Angel: Second Season, Seinfeld: 3-6, and Ben-Hur.

Did anyone else get charged tax? Tax was a little over 7 bucks for me.

Thanks everyone. I picked up the Mummy Collectors Set (Mummy, Mummy Returns, Scorpion King) for just over $10 thanks to the code provided. Considering going back for Firefly; never saw the show but really liked Serenity and $20 doesn't seem too bad.

Picked up Veronica Mars S2, and Supernatural S1, those are a steal for that price. Also got the Mummy set. Mummy Returns is one of my all-time top action movies.

[quote name='AdvOfJet']Wow prices on this thing range from decent to insanely overpriced. Even within the same show.

South Park Season Six - $19.99 :applause:
South Park Season Seven - $49.99 :shock:[/QUOTE]
They've adjusted the price on South Park Season Seven. I just picked up both of these sets, and they were $19.99 each. Thanks for the heads up, OP.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Just a heads up, At my B&M FYE, Boxsets are bogo. Probably YMMV, but, yeah.

Anyway, thanks OP![/QUOTE]

But what are the prices? Mine was BOGO a couple weeks ago but the prices were ridiculous. $60 for Nip/Tuck Season 1.

Thanks OP, got south park season 6 and 7 with the coupon as well. To think i was gonna get 7 alone at the store that day for 40 dollars!

Thanks for the heads up on this one, I picked up South Park Season 7 for 19.99, which easily beats anybody else's price for this right now.

Yeah dont forget the MCOCT2006 code for 10% off + free shipping.

I had to finally get Seinfield season 1-6
plus tour of duty season 1-3
plus karate kid trilogy !

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Just a heads up, At my B&M FYE, Boxsets are bogo. Probably YMMV, but, yeah.

Anyway, thanks OP![/QUOTE]

That's still going on? I went to FYE a month ago and they had BOGO. No one wanted the sets because they were so much that even BOGO would only make them the cost other places normally sell for.

Anyone know how long this sale is? I have about 10 sets in my cart, only I want to wait till about the 9th so my credit card closes and this purchase goes on the next month's bill. I wouldnt have to pay for it for two months then. Hopefully it will still be going on then.

I've been camping my local Suncoast since friggin' Christmas trying to catch Veronica Mars 1 and 2 on BOGO for my girlfriend, and this was cheaper. >.< Damn you, Suncoast, and thanks, OP!

Just picked up South Park seasons 6-7, and Simpsons season 7 regular box set for $19.99 each. Plus the 10% and free shipping. Came out to $58.50 after tax.

The one thing is they have South Park season 7 listed twice. Once at 47.99 as back ordered and then $19.99 in stock. Hoping they honor the $19.99.

[quote name='billyG']14 disc oliver stone collection looks good for 34.99, any reason not to get that one?[/QUOTE]

I picked it up myself. Never saw any of his movies, but I couldn't really pass up a deal like this. Plus, I've been meaning to see "Any Given Sunday" anyway.

Thanks OP!

I got the Tremors Attack Pack. All the movies in the series only $10 and change.

It got here in only 4 days also!

I received South Park season 6 and Simpson season 7 last week. And South Park season 7 yesterday. I got scared they weren't going to honor the $19.99 price for South Park season 7cause they had it listed as back ordered for $47.99 and in stock for $19.99.

But since it was in stock and didn't ship with the other two I thought I had no shot. They also raised the price up to $49.99 later the day I had placed my order. But all three for $58.xx was a great deal to me.

bread's done
Back