FYE.com TV on DVD Post-Holiday Blowout (online only)

kdunn77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
87 (100%)
Up to 60% off their inflated prices.
(click link above to check it out)

Some prices are decent. Listed prices before taxes and shipping.

Family Guy sets $16.99
King of the Hill season sets $12.99
Roswell seasons $16.99
James Bond Ultimate Editions $29.99
In Living Color seasons $12.99
Weeds Season 1 $12.99 Season 2 $16.99 (thx fraggedbylaggers)
Buffy seasons $16.99

As reported by fraggedbylaggers, these prices are good online only. :bomb:

[quote name='cdeener']The OP needs to add that you can use Paypal & Google Checkout to make this even better.

Also, if you have an order over $25 you can get free Budget Shipping.[/quote] Ask and ye shall receive!:lol:

Thanks, I just ordered:

Weeds season 1 and 2
King of the Hill seasons 1, 3-6
Family Guy vol 3-5
Wonderfalls

It's really weird that King of the Hill season 2 isn't a part of the sale. It's still $26.99

BUY WONDERFALLS NOW!!!

I got it for $19 and it is the best 13 episode series ever made, BUY IT NOW!

Dead Like Me is also a wonderful show at a great price, and Weeds is a great show too.

[quote name='kdunn77']Up to 60% off their inflated prices.

Family Guy sets $16.99
Roswell seasons $16.99
Weeds seasons $12.99
Buffy seasons $16.99

I don't know if this is also going on in-store or for how long the sale lasts.[/quote]

ugggggh

WEEDS is sooo tempting...:drool:

should I get it on blueray for double that price?

I L_O_V_E that show so much.

there is a class action lawsuit coming against FYE for not honoring their last sale. so dont be shocked when your orders are cancelled on this deal as well

for those who dont know the store.

FYE had a BUY 1 get 1 free until DEC 24 1159

some people complained the coupon code didnt work on the 24th

BUT The big deal is many people who ordered 2 sets got one of the sets cancelled and was billed \full price for the 1 set that shipped

[quote name='slidecage']there is a class action lawsuit coming against FYE for not honoring their last sale. so dont be shocked when your orders are cancelled on this deal as well

for those who dont know the store.

FYE had a BUY 1 get 1 free until DEC 24 1159

some people complained the coupon code didnt work on the 24th

BUT The big deal is many people who ordered 2 sets got one of the sets cancelled and was billed \full price for the 1 set that shipped[/quote]

no coupon needed here

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']deals are not instore.[/quote]

Thanks fraggedbylaggers, adding the the op and title.

Damn, now I might finally bite and complete my In Living Color collection because I already have Seasons 1 & 2 but the last time I saw a deal like this was on Amazon where they were $14.99 each.

I know this could be the gayest thing typed ever on the internet but I so would buy all four seasons on Reba if I had the extra cash right now.

[quote name='ajh2298']I know this could be the gayest thing typed ever on the internet but I so would buy all four seasons on Reba if I had the extra cash right now.[/QUOTE]

Not if you are a fan of the show. It's not my cup of tea but to each its own. The OP needs to add that you can use Paypal & Google Checkout to make this even better.

Also, if you have an order over $25 you can get free Budget Shipping.

[quote name='cdeener']Not if you are a fan of the show. It's not my cup of tea but to each its own. The OP needs to add that you can use Paypal & Google Checkout to make this even better.

Also, if you have an order over $25 you can get free Budget Shipping.[/QUOTE]
Thats what I mean for some strange reason I can drop wahtever it is I am doing to watch some Reba. In my area they show 6 episodes a night between 2 stations and most nights I watch all 6 if I can.

[quote name='ajh2298']Thats what I mean for some strange reason I can drop wahtever it is I am doing to watch some Reba. In my area they show 6 episodes a night between 2 stations and most nights I watch all 6 if I can.[/QUOTE]

Well, here they show 2 episodes back to back during the afternoon. It caught my interest when it was first running but I didn't really watch it much after Season 3.

Well, I pulled the trigger and ordered these:

In Living Color Season 3
In Living Color Season 4
In Living Color Season 5

Total before tax: $38.97
Total after tax: $41.31
Shipping method: Free Budget Shipping

So, now all I have to do is wait for confirmation e-mail and I should be good to go.

[quote name='ajh2298']I know this could be the gayest thing typed ever on the internet but I so would buy all four seasons on Reba if I had the extra cash right now.[/quote]
*Stops watching Golden Girls*

What? Reba is gay?!

:)

And you do release there are 6 seasons of Reba right?

[quote name='kdunn77']Up to 60% off their inflated prices.

Family Guy sets $16.99
Roswell seasons $16.99
Weeds Season 1 $12.99 Season 2 $16.99 (thx fraggedbylaggers)
Buffy seasons $16.99

As reported by fraggedbylaggers, these prices are good online only. :bomb:

Ask and ye shall receive!:lol:[/QUOTE]

FYI, some of these are on sale in store as well. Family Guy was 22.99, James Bond was 34.99 as well. Didnt really look at the others.

Anyone get there orders yet? I picked up Family Guy and got the shipping notice and now the order is gone from my account and the tacking number is worthless.

EDIT: Got it today!

[quote name='anderton']All three seasons of Millennium are $16.99; highly recommended for fans of the darker side of The X-Files or Twin Peaks.[/quote]
Sweet...I need S2 and S3. Thanks for the tip.

What does "member price" mean? Do I have to join a club?

EDIT: Does anyone feel strongly about The Dresden Files or Broken Saints? I'm intrigued.

[quote name='bmachine']Sweet...I need S2 and S3. Thanks for the tip.

What does "member price" mean? Do I have to join a club?

EDIT: Does anyone feel strongly about The Dresden Files or Broken Saints? I'm intrigued.[/QUOTE]

memeber price is you go in and buy a discount card for like 20 or 30 bucks and get 10% knocked off

I may just bite on the In Living Color series. I've wanted those ever since they came out! Its oh so tempting for the Alien Quadrilogy for 26. I still remember it being well over $100 when it first came out

[quote name='HumanSnatcher'] Its oh so tempting for the Alien Quadrilogy for 26. I still remember it being well over $100 when it first came out[/quote]

It was $22 on Amazon a month ago. i was thinknig about buying it but I only like the first two movies anyways.

[quote name='bigdaddy']It was $22 on Amazon a month ago. i was thinknig about buying it but I only like the first two movies anyways.[/quote]

I'm probably just gonna get In Living Color. Thats all that I really want anyhow...

Thanks for the heads up on this.

I never shop at FYE, but I ordered American Dad Season 2 for my girlfriend and Futurama Season 3 for me.

@ $16.99 each, couldn't pass it up.

[quote name='honzoh']Ugh, my wallet hurts. So many good deals.[/quote]

You ain't kidding!

Now I just have to remember which seasons I have of some of these... :roll:

Thanks OP!

[quote name='Whambamm']Thanks, I just ordered:

Weeds season 1 and 2
King of the Hill seasons 1, 3-6
Family Guy vol 3-5
Wonderfalls

It's really weird that King of the Hill season 2 isn't a part of the sale. It's still $26.99[/QUOTE]

Well I received all of these yesterday and I couldn't be happier. I used the budget shipping and it only took about a week to receive the DVDs.

bread's done
Back