FYE Deals - 69.99 - GBA SP/Gamecube; PS2/Xbox 119.99

dserafin1986

CAGiversary!
I've seen the xbox/ps2 deal listed, but the cube/gba sp for $69 after rebate is a good deal...Also I saw signs for a ton of the $50 games for $19.99 after a $30 rebate, games like MVP Baseball 2004 and Fight Night, they had like 15 with this deal...Now I don't know if you need an FYE membership for these deals or not, maybe somebody could clarify...I think the membership is $25, with a $5 gift certficate back or something like that...

No you dont need a membership for these deals. Fight Night, Nba Ballers, ESPN baseball 04, MVP baseball 04, Tiger Woods 04 and All Star Baseball 04 are all 19.99 after a $20/$30 mail in rebate. As far as the systems go, Xbox is 119.99 after a $30 mail in and you also get blinx for free. Gamecube and GBA are both 69.99 after a rebate, but you need to buy a $14.99 or more game at time of purchase for the rebate to be valid. PS2 is also 119.99 after a rebate as well. :D

They should have the rebates behind the register, the sale for the systems has been ongoing, the sale ont eh games starts today. :D

The system rebate deal ended on June 9.

That doesn't mean there isn't a deal anymore, they could have replaced it with a new one, but the deal that has been going on for the last month or so is definitely over. I'm looking at the rebate form right now.

fraeone

just called fye

69.99 after mail in rebate (99.99 before mail in rebate) for gameboy sp and cube till june 30. Requires 14.99 game purchase like mentioned above. He wasn't sure if it had to be a GBA game. Didn't say so but I suppose if you wanted the least amount of complications I would suggest a GBA game just so there isn't some dumb rebate problem.

Hope that helps someone. This is all I needed to be motivated to get a GBA. Zelda and Crystal Chronicles here I come. =P

[quote name='popps']does the rebate on the xbox apply to the limited edition console as well?[/quote]

I just called my local FYE and they said that it does not apply to the Halo Limited Edition console, only the regular one.

It's the same deal that ended on the 9th, but the rebate period was "extended" from the 10th until the 30th.

bread's done
Back