Feedback
22 (100%)
Sorry if repost - just got emailed the info:

Trade in or buy $25 of used DVD/games/CDs get $5 extra credit
Trade in or buy $50 of used DVD/games/CDs get $10 extra credit
Trade in or buy $75 of used DVD/games/CDs get $15 extra credit
Trade in or buy $100 of used DVD/games/CDs get $25 extra credit

At select locations only - not valid online

That's FYE for ya, not even sweetening the deal if you commit to more. They might as well say $5 extra for every $25.

[quote name='Kerig']That's FYE for ya, not even sweetening the deal if you commit to more. They might as well say $5 extra for every $25.[/quote]

Call me crazy but it seems they sweeten the deal at 100... from 20% more to 25% more... still pretty generous considering eb/gs only give you more value when you commit to select things..

[quote name='Pudding1978']Are FYE's trade values comperable to Gamestop?[/QUOTE]

FYE's trade values are better for older games (For example, Battlefield 2 for Xbox 360 would net around $20 whereas EB/GS would probably be less) but the value for newer games would be slightly less than what you would get at EB/GS.

If I were selling a newer title and had to trade it in (Ebay or CAG are much better routes) then I would take it to EB because they have better trade value and more products to offer. Otherwise, you'll get more with FYE.

Sickness, just got back traded in 90 dvds and got xbox 360 premium, the plug and play charger ($20), and still have $20 in credit left over. Anyone know when this ends?

bread's done
Back