FYE G-e-n-e-o-n Buy One Get One Free

Drahken

CAGiversary!
I noticed a new FYE Superstore opened up I'm guessing very recently. Went in and checked the place out. Prices are overpriced as usual but I found a couple hard to find DVD's I was ready to pay full price for anyways. To my surprise there is a BOGO going on for G-e-n-e-o-n DVD's right now. If this proves to be YMMV I'll update the heading but till then that's the sale.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Geneon.

G-e-n-e-o-n

This has been going on for a few weeks, actually. It's not just YMMV.[/QUOTE]
I thought your sig looked familiar, then I watched FMA episode 37 last night and remembered that's where I kept seeing it.

Would this also be at Suncoast? I don't have an FYE here and aren't they apart of the same company.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Geneon.

G-e-n-e-o-n

This has been going on for a few weeks, actually. It's not just YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Guess I should have checked back more then two pages in history. Should I ask for this entire thread to be deleted and bump the old one or is it fine as it is?

Shame that FYE's prices are insane. The one by me has a ton of rare boxsets (including the Hellsing complete box - $150....)

What FYE also likes to do is mark stuff down from $29.99 to $27.99 sale so that it doesnt count towards the buy 1 get 1 free (fine print says NO SALE ITEMS)

[quote name='Bezerker']Shame that FYE's prices are insane. The one by me has a ton of rare boxsets (including the Hellsing complete box - $150....)

What FYE also likes to do is mark stuff down from $29.99 to $27.99 sale so that it doesnt count towards the buy 1 get 1 free (fine print says NO SALE ITEMS)[/quote]

One of the many reasons that FYE sucks. I came down to the US for a holiday, and they're prices are so awful. You could always get the first volume of Hellsing and box w/LE bloodbag for 14.98 at Rightstuf. They're great, trust me.

Yeah I went to one a few weeks ago and noticed that "sale", but almost everything was "on sale" for a couple dollars lower than the MSRP. I mean what's the point?

Well if they ever have another Anime sale like they did last year sometime this new store will work for me. Until that store did open the closest one to me was like 40 miles away. The previous closest one had been shut down.

bread's done
Back