FYE (King of Prussia, PA) going out of business, 25% off everything. STORE CLOSED NOW

---No way,I guess things are ruff for everyone;I wonder if the one at Franklin Mills and the Gallery are next.

The one in Wilmington, DE (Price's Corner) is also going out of business. Everything is also 25% off. Is this chain-wide or only isolated stores?

i live in staten island, ny, and the one by me (forest ave) is also going out of business

their store now has 50% off everything

They are going out of business because they are so overpriced. Blu-Rays that I can get on Amazon.com for $10 - $20 they sell for $25 - $40.

Used prices that are higher than new at most other stores.

Box sets for $120 that you can find elsewhere, even other B&Ms for $60.

If they were more competitive, they might not have needed to close up shop.

It's 50% now, but with all the holiday traffic in the mall, anything that would have been a decent deal is gone (except for music CDs).

Yeah the deals are horrible, Tony Hawk's Project 8 for PS3 was $59.99 before the 50% off. They had a ton of games left but everything was so overpriced it was crazy.

Maybe at 90% off (if it goes that high) I would get some stuff but at that point only junk will be left if anything.

Crazy how there were 3 FYE's in the mall (2 in the Plaza, 1 in the Court) and now there are none.

Also next door to FYE, KB had everything 50% - 70% off. Most of it was overpriced since all games were 50% off and they had like 6 games total. Some track and field game for the 360 for $15, Noddy for GBA for $10, Lumines Plus for PS2 for $10 and a few others. Not worth it.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Yeah the deals are horrible, Tony Hawk's Project 8 for PS3 was $59.99 before the 50% off. They had a ton of games left but everything was so overpriced it was crazy.

Maybe at 90% off (if it goes that high) I would get some stuff but at that point only junk will be left if anything.

Crazy how there were 3 FYE's in the mall (2 in the Plaza, 1 in the Court) and now there are none.

Also next door to FYE, KB had everything 50% - 70% off. Most of it was overpriced since all games were 50% off and they had like 6 games total. Some track and field game for the 360 for $15, Noddy for GBA for $10, Lumines Plus for PS2 for $10 and a few others. Not worth it.[/QUOTE]

I always knew there were 2 FYEs in that mall but didn't know there was a 3rd one.

Also crazy how there are 2 Gamestops within a minute or two of each other, one on each floor near the food court.

The 2nd one was the Sony Style store and the 3rd one was next to the Disney Store in the Court (or within 2 stores).

Yeah I always thought it was strange there were those 2 Gamestops so close, plus there used to be one in the Court across from that mini food court and then there was the EB Kids/EB Games also in that area.

The Price's Corner (Wilmington, DE) location was also 50% off. No games there but still a lot of DVD's and CD's so probably worth waiting a week or two for the % off to go up.

FYE KOP is down to 50% off now.

....and most things are still way too expensive. I'm not spending $25 for a used Blu-Ray after discount.

But, I did get the Superman Returns FYE Exclusive Lunchbox set for $4.23 after tax.

For some reason new releases are still coming into the store that is closing in Wilmington (maybe the same in KOP?). For example, I got the new Resident Evil CG movie for $13.50, which is 50% off their outrageous normal price of $27, but still several dollars better than anyone else.

7 days left and games are still 50% off. Picked up OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast for PS2 used for $4.99 but I would have thought they would be at 75% off for everything by now (almost all is still 50% with some junk at 75% off).

Tomorrow is KB Toy's last day. Everything is 60 - 80% off and then an additonal 50% off that price. Unfortunately, no games at all. The only game related stuff I saw was an opened Halo 3 action figure for $14.99 down to $3.00 and some Guitar Hero action figures for the same price. Hardly anything was left.

bread's done
Back