FYE Memorial Day weekend sales

cranguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
My friend who works at FYE told me today that they will be having the following sales on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of this coming Memorial Day weekend:

All remaining new PS1, Gamecube, and original Xbox games will be $1
All used products B2G1
All new Xbox 360 games $29.99 and under will be 50% off. All new Xbox 360 games above $29.99 will be 25% off.

Not sure if this will be universal, so possible YMMV.

My FYE @ West Oaks Mall in Orlando, FL was doing 30% all New Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii Games and 25% on all Used Games. If you sign up for thier membership card you get an extra 10% off all games but you have to cancel the membership as it's only free for 30 days. So I snagged a couple of games for 40% off each. Gonna go back later today and get some of the stuff I didn't get yesterday.

[quote name='Yannie Boy']My FYE @ West Oaks Mall in Orlando, FL was doing 30% all New Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii Games and 25% on all Used Games. If you sign up for thier membership card you get an extra 10% off all games but you have to cancel the membership as it's only free for 30 days. So I snagged a couple of games for 40% off each. Gonna go back later today and get some of the stuff I didn't get yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was there at open hopefully going to snag Lego Rock Band for $10, but no go on the sale at West Oaks in Ocoee.

hey everyone
nice to see so many CAGs from the ROC!
i just went to the Eastview FYE and was disappointed
they were having some sort of Memorial Day sale but
ps1, gc, and xbox titles were 75% off the price tag
i didn't even bother looking at the xbox selection because i think the 360 emulator is a joke
ps1 selection was very small and did not see anything worth while
they had a lil more gc games with some worthy titles but
NOTHING was a DOLLAR

Does anyone know if FYE still takes games for trade-ins. I dont think they do because they are trying to stop selling them, but I'm not 100% on that.

[quote name='lolwut?']Does anyone know if FYE still takes games for trade-ins. I dont think they do because they are trying to stop selling them, but I'm not 100% on that.[/QUOTE]

the eastview mall one does

[quote name='RMThompson']I got Brutal Legend today for $9.99 with a 10 dollar mail in rebate. Free game! :)[/QUOTE]

your special, lmao! just kidding, good for you! :^o

[quote name='Xian C Solid']hey everyone
nice to see so many CAGs from the ROC!
i just went to the Eastview FYE and was disappointed
they were having some sort of Memorial Day sale but
ps1, gc, and xbox titles were 75% off the price tag
i didn't even bother looking at the xbox selection because i think the 360 emulator is a joke
ps1 selection was very small and did not see anything worth while
they had a lil more gc games with some worthy titles but
NOTHING was a DOLLAR[/QUOTE]

Same at Riverdale Utah store. Nothing was a dollar, verified by employees. They had 50% off clearance only titles on 360, PS3, PSP (mostly junk I wouldn't buy at any price), 50% off PS2 titles and 75% off PSone titles (only had about 6 games total). I did however pick up a couple boxed copies of Naked Brothers band for their Logitech microphones in the boxes for $5 each. Those Logitech Microphones usually sell for $20 a piece so not a bad deal on those. I plan to use them for Beatles Rockband with the 3 singer harmony features.

Wasn't happening in Durham, NC. They were doing a B2G1 used games sale instead for the weekend, which isn't worth much considering their used game prices.

The FYE in the Palisades Mall at West Nyack, NY only had the B2G1 on used music, movies, and games as well as 75% of new last gen games deals running. Slim pickings on both fronts unless you want to pick up a sealed copy of Drake of the 99 Dragons for $2.50 :whistle2:#.

My closest FYE was doing the $1 Xbox and Gamecube sale. I went Friday and picked up a few games I didn't have.

Today I was near another FYE and they DID NOT have the $1 sale. They were not aware of the promotion. I spoke with the Manager who even called the first store I visited. She verified with them but still would not apply the sale pricing because their DM was off for the holiday. She insisted that each store manager could run their own sales and she would not budge on the prices.

It was a little frustrating because they had 5 games I wanted. Their used prices came to around $40 where it would have only cost $5 if they honored the promotion.

bread's done
Back