FYE - PSP value pack $219.99 AR + tax (YMMV?)

Trocar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I was at the Arden Fair Mall (Sacramento, CA) FYE and they had the PSP value pack bundle for $219.99 after $30 mail-in rebate. Not sure if this is YMMV, because I didn't see it on their website.

Anyway, I think this is the lowest price I've seen, if you're willing to deal with the rebate. I've done a couple of rebates with them already, and had no problems receiving them.

[quote name='Trocar']I was at the Arden Fair Mall (Sacramento, CA) FYE and they had the PSP value pack bundle for $219.99 after $30 mail-in rebate. Not sure if this is YMMV, because I didn't see it on their website.

Anyway, I think this is the lowest price I've seen, if you're willing to deal with the rebate. I've done a couple of rebates with them already, and had no problems receiving them.[/QUOTE]

target has it this week with free CON game sell off con on ebay get it around same price as FYE without waiting for rebate

I saw a poster for a $30 rebate at the FYE at Eastpointe Mall in Baltimore, MD, but since it was the day after Christmas, I didn't wait in line to ask anyone about it. I've looked in other FYEs around here, and hadn't seen anything about it.

I've been to about 4 FYEs in my area and each one has had the $30 rebate on PSP for the past couple months (if I can remember correctly). Even with the rebate, PSP is way too expensive for me. I just can't see paying that much for a portable system. If I can score one for about $175 then I would consider.

When does this rebate expire? I was planning on buying a PSP next month, but if it expires before then I might go ahead and pick one up.

bread's done
Back