fye question

[quote name='quartz']anyone know if you can use trade-in credit at fye for fye.com purchase?[/quote]

Only if its on a giftcard

[quote name='quartz']so if its on a receipt, can you ask them to put it on a giftcard?[/quote]

You can ask but theres a really good chance they wont do it

straight from the president of the company, they tell us specifically not to put merch credit onto gift cards. the registers wont even do it. its a big no no at my work.

I have done it 3 times in the last month with credit from games I bought at TRU. I asked the clerk if I could use the receipt on line and they said no, but I could use it for a gift card that I could use on line. I guess this is YMMV, but I would definitely ask.

yeah that clerk probly is gonna get his ass chewed out. i wouldnt be surprised if you didnt see him working there anymore soon.

What kind of credit do they give for returns on stuff you bought with their store credit receipts? Since they refuse to put the credit on a gift card, I'm thinking of just buying something and then returning it.

i think you may be able to order online stuff through the store (w/free shipping too). not sure though.

i bought a gift card w/store credit. then i came back the next day with a friend to try it out w/the same manager. then another employee said, no , ur not supposed to do that. sucks since its the only fye by me. poo poo.

they guy that works at the FYE here is pretty cool and since the FYE here doesn't sell videogames, but they take in videogames for trade and then ship them off to other videogame selling stores, he always puts my trade in credit on a gift card for me. He said they're not supposed to unless the customer makes a big deal about it. So try that, make a scene.

bread's done
Back