FYE Rebate Forms

Excalibur

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I recently bought the Office Space SE and the Beavis & Butthead collection at FYE because they were offering mail in rebates on both. When I went to FYE.com to find a print out the rebates, they weren't there. Does anyone happen to have the rebate forms for those two titles, or can someone give me a link to them in case they're on FYE's site and I just missed them? Thanks!

-Excalibur

[quote name='Excalibur']I recently bought the Office Space SE and the Beavis & Butthead collection at FYE because they were offering mail in rebates on both. When I went to FYE.com to find a print out the rebates, they weren't there. Does anyone happen to have the rebate forms for those two titles, or can someone give me a link to them in case they're on FYE's site and I just missed them? Thanks!

-Excalibur[/QUOTE]
Hmm... I have a PDF of the rebate form for Office Space from Coconuts, I'll see if it will be useful for FYE purchases when I get home. Thanks for reminding me though, my order apparently got delivered yesterday, but I had no package or note in my mailbox, need to contact the office.

bread's done
Back