FYE/Sam Goody Six PS2 games for $9.99!

SirDaShadow

CAGiversary!
FYE/Sam Goody 6 PS2 games for $9.99!

The "Crave" entertainment 6-pack that usually sells for $39.99-49.99 is now only $9.99! Here are a few of the titles included in the pack (not all the games made by Crave, but the majority of the packs). This is based on the Sam Goody in Barbousville, WV (Huntington Mall) so YMMV!

Mojo!
Seek and Destroy
Terminator 3 Redemption
Soul Calibur 2 (Greatest Hits)
Spiderman (Greatest Hits)
NCAA Football 2005
Pinball hall of fame
Strike Force Bowling
Tokyo Extreme Racer 3
007 night fire (Greatest Hits)
World Championship poker

and others I can't remember off the top of my head...

[quote name='SirDaShadow']FYE/Sam Goody 6 PS2 games for $9.99!

The "Crave" entertainment 6-pack that usually sells for $39.99-49.99 is now only $9.99! Here are a few of the titles included in the pack (not all the games made by Crave, but the majority of the packs). This is based on the Sam Goody in Barbousville, WV (Huntington Mall) so YMMV!

Mojo!
Seek and Destroy
Terminator 3 Redemption
Soul Calibur 2 (Greatest Hits)
Spiderman (Greatest Hits)
NCAA Football 2005
Pinball hall of fame
Strike Force Bowling
Tokyo Extreme Racer 3
007 night fire (Greatest Hits)
World Championship poker

and others I can't remember off the top of my head...[/QUOTE]

I saw this type of pack back when SG was closing down in my area. The only game worth getting in the pack was T3: Redemption, everything else was traded in to BB for store credit. I think the total amount for the six pack was about 20, but I ended up getting like 30-40 dollars in the games that I traded in.

[quote name='mrmafia33']why pay $10 for something your not gonna play[/QUOTE]
Because you can trade or sell the ones you don't want effectively making the ones you do want free.

[quote name='mrmafia33']why pay $10 for something your not gonna play[/QUOTE]

Because those 6 games for $10.00 scored me a copy of NCAA for the 360 on launch day trading them at my local mom-n-pop shop.

So are these pre-packaged six-packs, or do you get to pick and choose from what's available? The OP doesn't really have them broken up into groups of 6...

The next question is, of course, are any of these worth trading in?

[quote name='evilkittytits']Isn't Seek & Destroy that game with the Choro-Q type tanks? If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's actually a really fun game.[/quote]
It is the game you're thinking about, and I agree, it's actualy quite fun.

[quote name='eugaet']So are these pre-packaged six-packs, or do you get to pick and choose from what's available? The OP doesn't really have them broken up into groups of 6...

The next question is, of course, are any of these worth trading in?[/quote]
The reason why is that there are randomly placed in the box. Here is what it says on the box:

Ultimate Gamers Gift Box
Gaming Excitement to the power of six!

If you're a gamer, or have gamers in your family, you know that selection is a must. Sports one day, action the next and strategy the day after. Now you can satisfy every gamer's craving with six fantastic titles in one box. all at an unbelievable price. A game for every taste a gift for every gamer.

So basically, they mix it up among all the titles that I mentioned and more...your best bet is to go to the store and see what games you want. I ended up buying 2 packs for $20 and got 2 duplicates that I will give away or trade. I know these aren't AAA titles, but for the price, I think it follows the CAG philosophy :lol:

I think this is a great deal. I have wanted to buy this pack for a long time but never found the right CA price. Thank you for posting. I will try to find one tomorrow.

I got a six pack from the Sam Goody in Horton Plaza in San Diego. $9.99

Seek & Destroy
Pinball
World Champ Poker
Strike Force Poker
Mojo
Soul Calibur 2

I think its a good deal for $9.99.

I'm gonna check this out tommorow. Spiderman and Soul Cali are decent, everything else goes to Blockbuster to pay off a points card or Bioshock.

Thanks, op

bread's done
Back