FYE (store) WWE Wrestlemania Anthology $119.99 YMMY?

fairyland

CAGiversary!
Sorry if this was mentioned elsewhere, and please go easy on me if it had been, but I checked in the Walmart WWE thread and the FYE thread and did not see this mentioned so I thought it could be safe to come out of hiding to mention this for anyone who may be interested.

Today I was at my local FYE (New Hartford, NY) and they had a WWE Wrestlemania Anthology set red tagged for only $119.99, so yours may have one as well. It's the cheapest I have ever seen and way cheaper than what I had paid for mine. It was right up there with the other red marked TV on DVD box sets, and I'm pretty sure supplies are limited as they only had one. No rebates either. I'm pretty sure it was a new arrival to the store, as they did not have those up there the last time I was there (3 weeks ago).

Got mine on monday in Lexington, Ky. I've seen it in two stores for that cheap, and i think its on their website.

The FYE near me was closing up shop but they only had it marked 10% off and it wasnt tagged for 119 thats for sure. It was still around the 200 mark. Ill have to go back and check.

bread's done
Back