FYE/TWEC: XBox 360 Pro (20GB) $199 AR [YMMV]

emagius

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Apologies if this is a repost -- CAG's search engine ignores "FYE" as being too short a search term. :(

The FYE in Springfield, VA, if none other, offers the 20 GB XBox 360 Pro for $249.99. That FYE also offers a $50 mail in rebate (printed at the register) on that model.

The rebate code is "P11 0903 Games Rebate/TWEC 08-27485" and is fulfilled by TWEC's national rebate center in Texas, so it may be that this is a nationwide thing.

FWIW, the 60 GB model has a $30 rebate and therefore comes to $269.99 AR. I believe this $30 rebate also applies to the Arcade (no hard drive) model, which would then come down to $169.99 AR.

how many 20 gig pros were left when you when to the springfield FYE?

thanks for this great deal OP

The employee had to get my 360 (manufactured January 2008) from the back as only empty display boxes were out front. Unfortunately, I didn't think to ask about how many were in stock, but Springfield Mall FYE's phone number is 703-719-6407.

just an update my brother got one from the springfield FYE at 2:30 and yes the cashier had to go to the back to get the 20gig pro. However my friend went to get one at 5:00 and he said there weren't any more, though he said there was something weird about it (like mabye they still had one or two in the back). I was wondering if anyone could get a confirmation of no more 20gig pros. my friend still wants one.

bread's done
Back