FYE YMMV PS2 Greatest Hits 3/$35

jgamezcua

CAGiversary!
Feedback
99 (100%)
Picked up a flyer at FYE today and on it there is a special on PS2 Greatest Hits 3 for $35. Not super cheap but brings them down to about $11.66 (thx eau) before taxes. No expiration date is posted on the ad so a phone call before hand might save you a wasted trip.

The ad displays Ratchet Deadlocked, Sly 3, Jak X, Socom 3, and Shadow of the Colossus. The interesting thing is that Jak X and Sly 3 don't have the Greatest Hits red stamp at the top of the game picture.

I don't have a scaner, sorry, so I can't post an image. Hopefully someone can pick one up and post an image.

Hmmm... funny how the $20 PS2 Greatest hits are restricted items on Amazon.com for resellers.

But a $130 Ps2 is not.

Great deal OP. will check it out.

um, i just went to my fye to look around and i noticed the signs, but it said 2 for 35, not 3. I dont really care, though i found a gunstar for 9.99 woot

[quote name='eau']$35 / 3 = ~ $11.66 ea. Better than B2G1 or using GGC :)[/QUOTE]

But the selection is limited to greatest hits though right? I know that my TRU has Black and The Warriors reduced to $19.99 but those aren't platinum/greatest hits yet.

I was at FYE today and saw the 3 for $35 greatest hits ad, but could not find anything worth buying as their selection, as most of you all know, it pretty small.

bread's done
Back