G Fuel Energy Drink Tubs + Free Shaker Cup + 30% Off + CAG Giveaway Winners

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
CAGs get 30% off energy drinks and cups with coupon code cag.  Tubs come with a free shaker cup.

https://gfuel.com/pages/cheapassgamer

ALSO...

Contest UPDATE:

Congrats to winners Bryan H., Dave P, and Tyruss!  Your prizes are on the way.

Follow @videogamedeals and RT the below tweet to enter the contest

https://twitter.com/videogamedeals/status/890303034512855042

Grand Prize

A backpack, a hat, shaker and a year’s supply (12 tubs) of GFUEL (roughly a $525 value)

3 x Runner Up Prizes

3 runners-up get a tub and shaker (roughly a $45 value)

Expired promotions

buy 1, get 1 free sale on G Fuel "tubs" of energy formula. 

Get 10% off anything else (not the tubs) with coupon code CAG such as shaker cups with various gamer personalites/eSports stuff on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread has delivered from the moment Cheapy typed "Official energy drink of Esports" with a straight face 😅 . Anyway, it was nostalgic seeing a post by Cheapy. Take care brah ✌

This thread has delivered from the moment Cheapy typed "Official energy drink of Esports" with a straight face 😅 .Anyway, it was nostalgic seeing a post by Cheapy. Take care brah ✌
oh shit you have a camera in my house?!!? Hit me up again in about 16k posts brahhhh.

Last day for the BOGO sale and contest ends tomorrow.

Fwiw, the Gfuel shaker is good for Metamucil too. No shit.

The stacks of stimulants in this will make your heart pump rocket fuel and send your metabolism into hyperdrive. It'll work for teens and people wanting to compete at a professional level, but the cost is going to be you dissolving kidney stones and doing body detox cleanses every six weeks in your year-long quest to destroy your internal organs.

Fwiw, the Gfuel shaker is good for Metamucil too. No shit.

Or yes shit.

Well by adding stuff to my cart and advancing the checkout to see the shipping costs but canceling has gained me 1 email per day from these people, so there's that I guess.

bread's done
Back