G.I. Joe A Real American Hero: Complete Collectors Set $87.49

Waiting for this or something similar in blu-ray; they put the GI Joe animated movie in Blu-ray so I'm not sure why they couldn't do the TV Series.

Because the difference of remastering 90 minutes versus 2190 minutes? Blu-ray is not going to happen. There's hardly any demand to justify the cost. And it wouldn't look much better, if at all. You're better off grabbing this before it goes permanently OOP.

This is quite tempting. I don't think it's a reprint, i think it may be what shout factory had left in their online store inventory, as they had this set about 2 months ago when i checked, but now it seems to be gone.

[quote name='Stele']So.....you're saying they gave their own store inventory to Amazon?[/QUOTE]

No idea for sure, was just a theory. If it were reprinted, i imagine it'd still be all over the shout factory website.

Cheers op
gho

Anyone know why this is 17 discs, but all the individual sets are 4? Is there more content here or does one of the sets just have 5 discs and I'm missing something?

I'm seriously debating this. I don't have the remainder of the season sets from the original release, so it'd be nice to have everything in one nice package. Decisions.

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/GI-Joe-The-Complete-1st-Series/16622

Shout is re-releasing the Complete 1st series in a more affordable set. Just like the Transformer G1 set re-release. Basically taking all the individual digipacks and putting them in one case. Release date is June. Amazon is probably clearing out old stock prior to the re-release.

Personally I am waiting for the re-release basic it takes up a lot less space and fits nicely with my other DVD's.

I would of liked if the transformers collectors set was on sale. This set is tempting but I don't think I would see all episodes.

I think I paid $60-70 for mine so I got really lucky!

I don't think I was even born when this aired. It has been entertaining.

The constant GO JOE! or the COBRAAAAA! has me wondering why they never get a sore throat lol.

bread's done
Back