G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra & Retaliation 2-Pack Blu-ray (Walmart Exclusive) - $18.96 In-store only

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
:br: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Blu-ray + Retaliation Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy + Free Personalized Dog Tags (Only at Walmart) for $18.96 or $9.48 each.

0003242913648_500X500.jpg

Online shows $29.96

http://www.walmart.com/ip/G.I.-Joe-Retaliation-G.I.-Joe-The-Rise-Of-Cobra-2-Pack-Blu-ray-Walmart-Exclusive-Widescreen/25378917

Weekly AD shows $18.96

130728_27A_jn52t.jpg

That's not a bad deal for the two movies if you don't have the first one.

However the Steelbook makes it worth getting it from Walmart over the extra "action" footage from Best Buy's edition.

agh, the 3d in this movie was not worth the stupid 9 month delay to add it and extra buddy time between the rock and magic mike.

That's not a bad deal for the two movies if you don't have the first one.

However the Steelbook makes it worth getting it from Walmart over the extra "action" footage from Best Buy's edition.

agh, the 3d in this movie was not worth the stupid 9 month delay to add it and extra buddy time between the rock and magic mike.
how do u get the steelbook cant find it online and are they both steelbook

So who has the better deal? Wal-Mart or Best Buy or Target? I'm talking about extras not price. Is it worth 35 minutes of extra bonus content or the extended action cut?

So who has the better deal? Wal-Mart or Best Buy or Target? I'm talking about extras not price. Is it worth 35 minutes of extra bonus content or the extended action cut?
I was only considering the 3D version, so I went to Target since it supposedly has some $8 Paramount coupon inside (haven't opened, so not sure what it's for). One thing to note is that the exclusive bonus disc included on the 2D version does not appear to be inside the 3D version. On the 2D version you could see it bulging under the slipcover which had an extra piece of tape to keep it from falling out the bottom. The 3D version also seems to have some online offer for the dog tags while the 2D one had them right on the box.

I did some reading and The Extended Action Cut is just extra footage, 13 mins, put back into the movie. It sounds great but why no 3D version for this one? Now I'm undecided on "Extended Action Cut" or 3D version?

Well....tough choice........be a cheap ass and get it super cheap or pay more for that extra footage (for a mediocre movie)/Steelbook 3d edition. :|

I was only considering the 3D version, so I went to Target since it supposedly has some $8 Paramount coupon inside (haven't opened, so not sure what it's for). One thing to note is that the exclusive bonus disc included on the 2D version does not appear to be inside the 3D version. On the 2D version you could see it bulging under the slipcover which had an extra piece of tape to keep it from falling out the bottom. The 3D version also seems to have some online offer for the dog tags while the 2D one had them right on the box.
On BR.com, a user reported it isn't one $8 coupon, but rather 4 title & Target specific $2 coupons (one of which is for the already released Hansel & Gretel).

TRU is giving away a $10 gift card with the purchase of the regular Blu-ray version, which is regular price of $29.99.

forgot to mention, the genius associate in the electronics department claimed that this two pack was a *better* deal because you are getting the first movie for *free*....umm uh huh.

bread's done
Back