G-Pinions: Gaming Radio podcast

rocksolidaudio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
http://www.g-pinions.com

edit: itunes link to our G-Pinions: Gaming Radio podcast

edit: 03/03/07

wanted to bump for our third season premiere.

this week: "We kick off our historic third season with a huge catch up list of what we've been playing - Crackdown, Lost Planet, all the goods - discuss some upcoming releases, where we stand on each console, run through a GDC preview and the great potential of Sony's rumored Home service! Come get crazy with us!"

Thanks to anyone who takes a couple minutes to check it out.

direct download link

figured i'd give this one a bump. i know this isn't the most frequented of the boards, so hopefully a couple more people will check it out.

Cool site. I enjoyed reading some of your articles, and I hadn't heard about Huxley before I read about it on G-pinions.com - so nice job =)

Reading your article on RPGs I was thinking that it's surprising how differently two people can react to the same game. For example, Final Fantasy VIII is probably my favorite RPG in the series, but you consider it one of the worst RPGs you've ever played. (there you go, now we can start a flame war about FF and everyone will read about your new site! /sarcasm)

Anyways, nice job - I hope you keep it up!

Crazy good site. I enjoyed the columns features quite a bit. You'll have to keep us as up to date as possible while at E3. Keep it up!

[quote name='henniger']Cool site. I enjoyed reading some of your articles, and I hadn't heard about Huxley before I read about it on G-pinions.com - so nice job =)

Reading your article on RPGs I was thinking that it's surprising how differently two people can react to the same game. For example, Final Fantasy VIII is probably my favorite RPG in the series, but you consider it one of the worst RPGs you've ever played. (there you go, now we can start a flame war about FF and everyone will read about your new site! /sarcasm)

Anyways, nice job - I hope you keep it up![/QUOTE]

thanks so much for the feedback so far guys. as far as the above quote, that was actually my co-writer tom who voiced his hatred of ff8, not myself. it's by far my favorite game in the series, and one of my favorite of all time. tom borrowed mine and played about six hours before deciding he hated it. i'm sure he would've come to see the light eventually :)

just a little bump for E3. we'll be at the show all three days, and we'll have some solid hands-on updates every night. thanks for checking it out guys.

Pretty cool. I like the no-nonsense design since the site is about content. That said, you ought to axe that watermark - it makes it much harder to read the content!

Good site... but you should really do something about the background. The black on gray just gives me a headache and makes half (actually 1/3 covering the controller) barely readable.

[quote name='Backlash']Pretty cool. I like the no-nonsense design since the site is about content. That said, you ought to axe that watermark - it makes it much harder to read the content![/QUOTE]

Agreed. I have to scroll the text up to that little strip of white off the watermark to comfortably read it.

Looks like you're getting a few comments on most every entry. That's a lot better than most blogs I've seen.

[quote name='wubb']Agreed. I have to scroll the text up to that little strip of white off the watermark to comfortably read it.

Looks like you're getting a few comments on most every entry. That's a lot better than most blogs I've seen.[/QUOTE]

hmm, i'll definitely take that into consideration...i'm just a stickler for aesthetic hehe. i'll try to think of a good way to fix it, maybe make it lighter or something. oh, and if you're wondering why no older entries have comments, it's because we got a new system recently and they were all wiped.

wanted to bump for our third season premiere.

this week: "We kick off our historic third season with a huge catch up list of what we've been playing - Crackdown, Lost Planet, all the goods - discuss some upcoming releases, where we stand on each console, run through a GDC preview and the great potential of Sony's rumored Home service! Come get crazy with us!"

Thanks to anyone who takes a couple minutes to check it out.

direct download link

Did you ever get to your current-gen multiplatform games retrospective segment like you did for GC, PS2, and Xbox?

bread's done
Back