G155 mobile gaming case 33% off

Damn, not bad! I was really considering getting one of these around the holidays for around $300 as my yearly 'ridiculous, something I absolutely do not need, but want' treat for myself (usually just blow the Amazon credit I save up over the year), but went with the Sony 3D gaming monitor instead.

Pretty tempting for $200. Would be great for gaming nights with friends (if you're like me and hate split screen), or even for travel; this case is carry-on sized, so you can be the ultimate nerd on a flight!

If you lug your 360/PS3 around with you a lot locally or across the country, the G155 is legit! $199 is a great deal for this, lowest price I've seen!

Edit: Just noticed there's a shipping charge of $10 (OP might want to update the thread title to reflect this).

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love one of these. Price is phenomenal and the reviews are very positive. If only I needed it - or could at least justify it!

Great frickin' price. (Yeah, I said it twice.)

If anyone is thinking of buying this using a rewards credit card, be sure to check the credit card's reward mall first. I have a Chase Freedom card and, through the ultimate rewards mall, I get an extra 12% cash back if I go to Groupon through their website's link. I imagine a bunch of other credit cards have the same offer going right now. That ends up being over $20 cash back.

If i could truly justify it i would definitely grab one. I just don't carry my 360 round enough. Great price though.
hgdiasd

[quote name='Lemmiwinks531']If anyone is thinking of buying this using a rewards credit card, be sure to check the credit card's reward mall first. I have a Chase Freedom card and, through the ultimate rewards mall, I get an extra 12% cash back if I go to Groupon through their website's link. I imagine a bunch of other credit cards have the same offer going right now. That ends up being over $20 cash back.[/QUOTE]

Now thats a cheapass gamer. Double down a promotion on top of a promotion. thanks for sharing.

[quote name='Lemmiwinks531']If anyone is thinking of buying this using a rewards credit card, be sure to check the credit card's reward mall first. I have a Chase Freedom card and, through the ultimate rewards mall, I get an extra 12% cash back if I go to Groupon through their website's link. I imagine a bunch of other credit cards have the same offer going right now. That ends up being over $20 cash back.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, also have one, took a look at it and it seems you only need to checkout with that card and not actually search through there website link, essentially 24 off of the 199+10 shipping...184 Not bad..now if I use the credit I have with chase I can get this beast for about 30 bucks :D

[quote name='elitedemo']Thanks for the info, also have one, took a look at it and it seems you only need to checkout with that card and not actually search through there website link, essentially 24 off of the 199+10 shipping...184 Not bad..now if I use the credit I have with chase I can get this beast for about 30 bucks :D[/QUOTE]

Nicely done....:applause:

15% off if you use shopdiscover through Discover card, for those who don't have Chase cards....

Comes out to $169.15 + $10 shipping.

[quote name='jbcampb1']I LOVE LOVE mine, it's a great investment if you travel, even occasionally.[/QUOTE]

It also works good for LAN parties, or even just moving my console from room to room without ripping apart my TV set-up. I also no longer have to wrap my console in a towel, and placing it in my backpack when I go to a friends house.

bread's done
Back