GA Rewards a new type of free survey for gaming items site

F0l2saken

CAG Veteran
I've read several offers here about these things so I know it's ok to post them here, I just hope I'm posting it in the right thread.

You guys have all seen the sites where you takes surveys to get xbox or psn cards, controllers, turtle beach headsets, etc, but the GA rewards one is unique. All of those sites like gaming lagoon, points2shop, etc are only sites for surveys and offers and nothing else. Whats the point?

GA rewards does the survey and trial offer things with rates that are far more fair than any competitor, and best of all it's the engine that drives gameassembly.com. What I'm saying is it's not just a site where you can fill out surveys to get the free video game items, but it's also a huge community of gamers with a profile system similar to that of facebook, web based mmo games like OGame, 1000's of flash games, and a lot more, all of which are 100% free.

This is no joke either, with GA rewards rates if you took surveys for 15 - 30 minutes a day you could have a 360 slim 250gig in a month and 1/2.

we currently only provide surveys from 2 companies (but that's hundreds of surveys) and are currently working on putting in a 3rd and 4th. most of these survey sites give a few good surveys but the rest are all low point surveys, well, that won't be the case with GA rewards. Once we implement 4 different companies that provide the surveys you will have a huge selection of what surveys you want to, making it easier, and faster to get free items than any other site on the internet.

If you want to learn more or try it yourself, you'd Look for GA rewards from the top menu at gameassembly.com, ga rewards link is rewards.gameassembly.com but we recommend you read the information on gameassembly.com first.

Happy surveying :)

This site is legit but you need 2000 points for $10 PSN card. Most of the sites they have for you are for buying things or installing crap on your comp.
Just a heads up :roll:

redrumble fish i'm not sure what you have against the site but regardless it doesn't give you any reason to come on here and lie about it like you just did.

A. A PSN card is 200 points, not 2000

B. Most of the stuff is not for buying things or installing stuff, there are over 2000 surveys and free trial offers as GA rewards has 4 providers, rather than 1 like most sites.

Please don't lie about my site I've never done anything to you

[quote name='F0l2saken']redrumble fish i'm not sure what you have against the site but regardless it doesn't give you any reason to come on here and lie about it like you just did.

A. A PSN card is 200 points, not 2000

B. Most of the stuff is not for buying things or installing stuff, there are over 2000 surveys and free trial offers as GA rewards has 4 providers, rather than 1 like most sites.

Please don't lie about my site I've never done anything to you[/QUOTE]

haha, chill dude, he probably just read that wrong, I'll give it a look, I need something to wash that bad taste Lockerz left in my mouth last year so it is worth a try for sure. Does this work like prizerebel?

Wrong forum. Also, on that site it says 2000 points for a $10 PSN card, so, um, yeah, say you're sorry.
psn10.jpg
http://rewards.gameassembly.com/images/psn10.jpg

At first I was like:
"This reads just like another survey site referral post"

Then I realized:
"Hey wait, there's no referral tag on the website URL."

Then I read:
we currently only provide surveys from 2 companies (but that's hundreds of surveys) and are currently working on putting in a 3rd and 4th.
oh great, it's... self advertising?

bread's done
Back