gaging intetest in old school boxed Intelivision games

koolhand nick

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
I'm trying to see if anybody on here is interested in intelivision games. I'm looking to buy a lot of fifty plus boxed off of Craigslist. If you are looking for a particular tittle let me know. Perhaps I shouldn't waste my time, but approximately what could I get for fifty games mostly boxed? Im looking to flip them so if i can help somebody complete thier collection let me know, thanks!

Most of the games aren't worth that much, but there are a few gems and rares in the INTV library. You can always search eBay for completed auctions.

Ya I saw them going for mostly a few bucks each on e bay. I'm sure them being boxed changes value a little. I may go ahead and get it because it's a once in a lifetime to find a large lot of boxed titles. Thanks!

Intellivision games are weird... It was a pretty popular system for when it was released (as far I as I know), but the games just didn't hold their value. I picked up a sealed Intellivision once for just a few bucks just so I could do an unboxing video of it. Maybe there are a few worth something, but I really don't know. 

bread's done
Back