Gallop Racer 2004 Sealed...BIN?!?!

I have no problem with you making money off of Gallop Racer. Can I ask where you found six of them? Was it typical TRU green tag stuff?

[quote name='electrictroy'] an old outdated sports title?

nuts.[/QUOTE]

You could say the same thing about Stadium Events.

[quote name='electrictroy']

You're charging $50 for an old outdated sports title?[/QUOTE]

Hell Yeah! and he will sell them all too.

[quote name='fwacce']You could say the same thing about Stadium Events.[/QUOTE]

Nintendo World Championships 1990 cart is even more outdateted and overpriced :lol: or only Sports that count?! How about...Bubble Bath Babes?! Excellent Sport game. :booty:

PS This is when the GAMERS SUCK and collectors step in :roll:

.............forgot.......

BUMP!

[quote name='nwaugh']I have no problem with you making money off of Gallop Racer. Can I ask where you found six of them? Was it typical TRU green tag stuff?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's exactly where I found them. Went to the Tukwila/Southcenter TRU just to see if there was anything I could spend some money on, and came across 6 copies of it. I had to ask the girl behind the counter how much they were, and she came back with 9.99 a piece. I figured I could turn a small profit on Ebay rather easily, so why not. 40 dollars later (60 - 2 gift cards from their "free 10 if you buy 75" while the B2G1F was going on), I turned about a 260 dollar profit.

Not too shabby...I'll use the cash for my PS3 preorder when they become available.

bread's done
Back