Gallup racer 2004 at Gamecrazy

EagleNights

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
I found a copy there for $40, don't know if other stores have em, but you might want to check, if it at all interests you that is. I sold mine for $85, and am looking for more copies.:bouncy:

Sweet man, I was thinking about heading out to Gamecrazy today, never been there before because it is like 45 minutes away from my house, but with all of these deal I keep hearing everyone getting, I think I should go out there

Dude gamecrazy's great. I find some pretty good games there, like complete Shenmue for $5, Sonic Adventure for $2, Power Stone for $10, Castlevania SOTN for $12 about three months ago, Sword of the Berserk for $10, ogre battle for N64 for $20, and some good saturn and genesis games too. I suggest checking it out. Plus they resurface discs and they come out like new, it's great.

Well I've seen copies of GR2004, Disgea, MvC2 (PS2), and Firefighter FD18 for rent at my Hollywood video. I asked if I could buy some of the older games that they had to rent and they said no. :(

i like to know where they sold it for 85 cause i doubt they did it on ebay.

its around 45-55 on ebay just like it was 6 months back.... expect it to come crashing down once the next gallop racer comes over.

i still got one copy sealed and i dont plan on selling it anytime soon cause i will have a major hard time getting another

[quote name='slidecage']i like to know where they sold it for 85 cause i doubt they did it on ebay.

its around 45-55 on ebay just like it was 6 months back.... expect it to come crashing down once the next gallop racer comes over.

i still got one copy sealed and i dont plan on selling it anytime soon cause i will have a major hard time getting another[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen a copy go for above $60 and that was only once. The average price for a sealed copy seems to be $45-50, which isn't bad since I only paid $36 for my copy.:)

It was opn amazon. It sold in about 6 hours of listing it. Here's part of the email I got if you're still skeptical-

Order #: 058-9278635-*******
Listings: 1
Total Item Count: 1
Listing 1: Gallop Racer 2004 [video game]

Amazon commission: ($14.48)
Additional shipping credit: $5.49
---------
Your earnings (in your Payments account): $78.00

So after fees and shipping it was about $75. But the person paid about $86, probably because the next cheapest was $95. Go figure, I'm happy with it.

bread's done
Back