Game auction (Suikoden II)

now I'm a little worried about the scratches on the disc.. they aren't severe and don't affect the playing of the game, but in a certain light they aren't very pretty to look at. Hopefully the buyer is ok with that.. he always could have asked for more pictures if he was unsure I suppose, and I did clearly note that it had scratches. ::crosses fingers::

edit: does anyone know of a good scratch remover? (not one of the hand crank or electric ones, I've only seen them make discs worse)

[quote name='Robobandit']now I'm a little worried about the scratches on the disc.. they aren't severe and don't affect the playing of the game, but in a certain light they aren't very pretty to look at. Hopefully the buyer is ok with that.. he always could have asked for more pictures if he was unsure I suppose, and I did clearly note that it had scratches. ::crosses fingers::

edit: does anyone know of a good scratch remover? (not one of the hand crank or electric ones, I've only seen them make discs worse)[/QUOTE]

Do not use a scratch remover, the best way to remove them is with a professional resurface job and some buyers really don't like resurfaced disks. Honestly for the price and with your definition you should do fine as long as it plays. Just send it well padded and make sure you use delivery confirmation infact I'd toss on insurance as well.

I've got insurance for $105, with signature confirmation.. since it was not a confirmed paypal address, I wanted a name with the receiving. The guy has had over 2,000 feedbacks, 99% of them positive, so I'm not really too worried about anything shy of the post office losing it, which I've covered as best as possible. Thanks for the input. I just tested the game again today, went through some cutscenes, random battles, etc. and it was all fine, so I feel better about sending it off.

[quote name='Robobandit']I've got insurance for $105, with signature confirmation.. since it was not a confirmed paypal address, I wanted a name with the receiving. The guy has had over 2,000 feedbacks, 99% of them positive, so I'm not really too worried about anything shy of the post office losing it, which I've covered as best as possible. Thanks for the input. I just tested the game again today, went through some cutscenes, random battles, etc. and it was all fine, so I feel better about sending it off.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear you are on top of it! The guy probably saw what a good deal it was and jumped on it.

I noticed he enjoys getting rare ps1 rpgs.. He's bought one other copy of suikoden II and at least 3 copies of Brigadine recently.. I'm an avid reader of publicly available information, you could say heh.

bread's done
Back