Game Boy Advance SP Classic NES Edition

Jewelz23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
anyone know where I can pick one of these up? Amazon.com has them...but it's bundled with 4 games that I know I will never touch.

Anyone know where I can get the Game Boy itself? It does not have to be a cheap ass deal...I will buy at regular price...I just want the system tho.

Thanks in advance....get it? Advance? ahhh I kill myself sometimes...and no I don't actually think that was funny.

(i'm such a lame)

i have one on ebay right now, and im getting a best offer for 100 bucks. its new too. so if you do pick them up, you can hoard if you feel like doing so, new ones are rare i guess, and will sell for 100+ i got mines on clearance at target like half a year ago.

Just as a matter of warning, the more popular NYC CCs (such as the Union Square location) will most likely not have them in stock.

Jewelz if you are going to buy it, how much will you sell me the NES Classic Super Mario game? I really need it since I lost my game (only have the box now). I can't find it at stores and if I did, they will cost over $20.

I can also buy the NES Zelda I guess if you lower the price of the two NES games (must be a reasonable price). PM me or something. :)

[quote name='Escobar4Life']Jewelz if you are going to buy it, how much will you sell me the NES Classic Super Mario game? I really need it since I lost my game (only have the box now). I can't find it at stores and if I did, they will cost over $20.

I can also buy the NES Zelda I guess if you lower the price of the two NES games (must be a reasonable price). PM me or something. :)[/QUOTE]
Interesting. I will let them go very cheap. I will PM you as soon as i get the package in.

thanks

[quote name='Escobar4Life']Jewelz if you are going to buy it, how much will you sell me the NES Classic Super Mario game? I really need it since I lost my game (only have the box now). I can't find it at stores and if I did, they will cost over $20.

I can also buy the NES Zelda I guess if you lower the price of the two NES games (must be a reasonable price). PM me or something. :)[/QUOTE]

Check Transworld stores (FYE, Coconuts, Strawberry's, etc) I bought mine there for $12.99 brand new.

It wasn't like it was the last one neither. I bought one, and another co-worker bought one and next week we were sent 2 more. They must still have a whole bunch in their warehouse.

bread's done
Back