Game boy color prices

fendermustang94

CAG Veteran
I was wondering what a good price for a Game boy color would be? I had one years ago and now i can't find it. Now i'm lookin for a new one and would like to know what a good price range might be. I've been looking on ebay and the prices are so scattered. Maybe one of you out there might know of a good website other than ebay where I could find a good used gbc. thanks :drool:

wow, looking for such an antique, can't you just use the first gen DS or something to play your GBC games? or buy one off amazon?

$15 to $20 is about the going rate.

You can track them down pretty easy at pawn shops, underneath the glass counters. But you'll pay the going. If you hold out, and check out some flea markets, you can probably score one for a lot less.

If you have a play n trade around they usually have them for $10 (was just there today actually and almost bought one)

[quote name='warmsignal']$15 to $20 is about the going rate.

You can track them down pretty easy at pawn shops, underneath the glass counters. But you'll pay the going. If you hold out, and check out some flea markets, you can probably score one for a lot less.[/QUOTE]

Garage sales are great this time of year. Keep an eye out.

Oh, and first gen DS didn't play Gameboy games.

[quote name='Elite83']If you have a play n trade around they usually have them for $10 (was just there today actually and almost bought one)[/QUOTE]
i've heard alot about these play n trades but i have never seen one anywhere close to where i live. i live in such a small town that the closest gamestop is 45 minutes away

yeah, they just opened up a 2nd one here, the first one was about 15-20 mins away from where I live and wasn't really near any other gaming stores, but I guess they're doing well enough now to put one almost literally right next to gamestop, so now they're directly competing, and IMO, I'm glad, Play n trade offers more than fair trade in values, and very good deals on most things, you have to be careful with some stuff because theres the rare exception where some will be a little more expensive than gamestop, but for the most part they're better, the thing I really liek about them is if you buy a used game and they don't have the case/manual for it (atleast here anyways) they drop the price a little bit AND they don't give you the stock looking cases like gamestop does, like for 360 games they give you a green xbox case and a printed out copy of the insert, so its not quite as annoying (i like to collect so I like to have the case art and case put away), have you checked their website to see if one is near by?

[quote name='warmsignal']$15 to $20 is about the going rate.

You can track them down pretty easy at pawn shops, underneath the glass counters. But you'll pay the going. If you hold out, and check out some flea markets, you can probably score one for a lot less.[/QUOTE]

yeah. $15

I remember buying my green one for $79.99.

bread's done
Back