Game Boy Player

heffaji

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm curious if anyone knows a place to pick up the Game Boy Player at a reduced plrice. I have so many GBA games that I don't get around to playing because I don't want to play on a handheld, so I'm really interested in picking this item up.

I got mine for $40 when it was on sale at Circuit city awhile ago. If you can't wait for a sale to come around, used is your best bet, like the deal CaseyRyback said.

If you don't feel like ordering online, you could get one at your local Gamestop for $40, plus 10% off if you have their discount card.

[quote name='BigBen']If you don't feel like ordering online, you could get one at your local Gamestop for $40, plus 10% off if you have their discount card.[/quote]

Gamestop card can't be used for hardware or accessories, I severly doubt that would work for the Game Boy Player.

[quote name='eldad9']I'm looking to buy one too, but with ebgames it will probably come without the disc...[/quote]

It is no use selling a GB Player without the disc. The disc is required to use the GB Player. I also picked one up last time when Circuit City had that 20% off on game accessories.

[quote name='racerman8'][quote name='eldad9']I'm looking to buy one too, but with ebgames it will probably come without the disc...[/quote]

It is no use selling a GB Player without the disc. The disc is required to use the GB Player. I also picked one up last time when Circuit City had that 20% off on game accessories.[/quote]

and since when does eb care about the products they sell you working or not working?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']this is off-topic, but how do you get the gamestop card?[/quote]ask the clerk you want to sign up for the discount card. $10 = 10% used games (my store also let me use it on accessories) + 10-month subscription to Game Informer mag

bread's done
Back