game case size comparisons (ps3, 360, wii, psp, ds)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Koggit']PS3 case is the same size as an HD-DVD/BR disc and Wii is the same size as a DVD case, right?[/QUOTE]

Look at the pics, the Wii looks bigger, and the PS3 are smaller then a normal dvd case.

I did look at the pics... Wii appears to be the same size as a DVD case, while PS3 appears to be the same size as a HD-DVD or Blu-ray case...

Mag, you never answer this question, but how in the HELL can you afford so many games, yet can't afford a half decent camera?

Why doesn't anybody just post up the actual dimensions and their measurements? I need this informations for a project in my computer and tech 1 class. We're making a product by taking one thing, changing it around, and submitting it.

e.g.: Resident Evil 4 game case becomes the case for President Evil 4

wii cases looks bigger because of white color, darker colors naturally look slimmer or smaller...which is why a lot of ppl who want to give the illusion they are thinner wear black.

is this really an xbox 360 proper thread?

By the way, how do you get that text to change above one's avvie? I can't ifnd out how...

Alright, but what about one's sig? I needed to get my pokefarm pokemon and eggs on it, but I do not have access. Is that too just not unlocked for me yet?

[quote name='SD2']Alright, but what about one's sig? I needed to get my pokefarm pokemon and eggs on it, but I do not have access. Is that too just not unlocked for me yet?[/QUOTE]

Per the TOS:

You must have been registered for 30 days in order to create a signature larger than one line of text. Signatures only appear once per page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back