Game Collection - Add Game (Operation Aborted?)

Do you only get the error for certain games or for any game? Can you give us some info on your browser and version #?

On additional note...how can we delete games that are submitted by users? There are like 8 Resident Evil 4's!

You go into edit game description on the specific game page and on the right hand side you can tag a game for deletion. It'll have a box for a reason for deletion and just fill it out. It gets put into a moderation queue where the change gets approved/denied. One thing to do for multiples on a game for a single system is to check all the pages. The one with the lowest number is the earliest entered and about 90% of the time has the most accurate information. I go through the games every so often and tag as many of the duplicates as I see.

Also, report any import versions of games that also came out in multiple regions since you can set the specific region your game came from that negates all of those stupid submissions. Just search for the word "import" when in your collection to see some of them, though I don't know why they would need that in their titles anyway.

bread's done
Back