Game Crazy 15% bonus when trading in 4 games

grrouchie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I scrolled througgh and didn't see this, so I apoligize if it's already posted.
New flyer that comes out today says you get 15% additional credit when you traede in 4 games (Does NOT include sports titles).

Also, buy 2 get 1 free on regular Xbox games...

Anyone know if this is universal? I would like to toss a few games their way with that trade bonus...

Also, does this stack with MVP? Giving 25%?

With these promotions nothing stacks with MVP. I know last month we had a trade 5 4th Generation games and get 30% extra credit... but I worked today and didn't see this coupon at my store.

There's no coupon yet, it's in the latest flyer. And it's a pretty crappy deal.

Phear - you must've missed the extra 50% in August :D

I used the 30% bonus coupon when I bought a PSP and when I looked at my receipt they only gave me an additional 10% on top of my MVP, so 20%--the the 30 or 40 I was expecting. I am still trying to decide if I should just write a e-mail to GC complaining.

[quote name='Scorch']

Phear - you must've missed the extra 50% in August :D[/quote]

To this day, I still can't fathom what the people who thought of that must have been smoking. BEST PROMOTION EVER.

For us consumers, at least. After flipping a couple games and trading a bunch of unwanted stuff in, I still have a whole load of credit left.

[quote name='thirtytwoutside']To this day, I still can't fathom what the people who thought of that must have been smoking. BEST PROMOTION EVER.[/quote]
It got newer used games into the store, it gave away a lot of free MVPs, and it encouraged people to come to GC and spend a ton of money. They took a hit financially so they could bring in customers, and it worked. Because of the things people were trading in, I can't tell you how many people walked away with free MVP's because of the 50% bonus.

God I hope they bring that back. I'd love to unload half of my collection.

For me, nothing beats the fact that I got $100 trade in credit for my old PS2 when I bought my 360 during the "Get a $50 trade credit when you trade your old PS2/XB for a 360/PS3" deal.

I kinda regret selling my PS2 though. I miss ol' Betsy. ; ;

But considering the fact that I only had to pay about $120 out of pocket for a Wii and 360 (granted I bought them a couple months apart), thanks largley to GameCrazy's insane 2007 deals.

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']Wow, I hate the fact that these promos don't stack with MVP.[/quote]

in order to get me to sign up for mvp, this guy said mvp always stacked. pretty lame

[quote name='Urashima']I kinda regret selling my PS2 though. I miss ol' Betsy. ; ;[/quote]Well, the larger ones (at least in my district) are 69.99. And the slim ones are 89.99. The lowest they were during the holidays were $49.99.

And you know, I've been working for GameCrazy for over a year now. I don't remember that 50% coupon at all... either I've forgotten its great savings or it wasn't a part of district.

Kinda like I forgot that 360 Cores were priced down to $189.99 in October. Or just never noticed...

bread's done
Back