Game Crazy 2 games for $5

Ultimate_Joe

CAGiversary!
Starting today all Game Crazy stores are offering 2 games for $5 on all titles priced $4.99 or less. No MVP required.

Honestly this is mostly a Xbox/GameCube sale, as almost every title on those systems falls into the sale, but there are some 360 and PS2 titles as well.

I sold a lady Soul Calibur 2 & Metroid Prime on the cube for $5 today.

^^Well, they tend to to it all the time. It's there way of clearancing them out, versus the way Gamestop does it with the 25/50/75% off ramp ups.

wow 2 games for 4.99 so cool!!!
i really need to pick up my copies of nba live 06 and nhl 06
and im so happy my mvp card wont stack like always
/gc crapping
i actually had some good experiences over the weekend speaking to some store managers. one gave me a free 5 buffer card and the dm called me about my horrible experience last week.

[quote name='jcizzla']wow 2 games for 4.99 so cool!!!
i really need to pick up my copies of nba live 06 and nhl 06
and im so happy my mvp card wont stack like always
/gc crapping
i actually had some good experiences over the weekend speaking to some store managers. one gave me a free 5 buffer card and the dm called me about my horrible experience last week.[/QUOTE]

Wow, way to have a productive post....

You can actually grab the likes of Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Project Gotham 3, Perfect Dark Zero, Quake 4, and yes, some misc sports games on 360 for 4.99 each.

Hell, Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Perfect Dark Zero are a steal at 5.00.

It's a deal that gets done over and over again. Yes, it's better this time around, as most XBox and GC games apply, as well as earlier 360 games. I believe Madden 08 is even $4.99 now. Ultimate Alliance, PGR3, Quake 4 and Perfect Dark Zero for $10 is an insane deal.

Another deal also started today, certain games will get $30 when traded in towards the purchase of a new game.. I can't remember all of them off the top of my head, but I know inFAMOUS, Killzone 2, KOF, Street Fighter IV (which is great, because it just dropped to $31.49 used with MVP.. great value), and most newer releases apply.

And seriously, the MVP doesn't stack argument? Give it a rest.

This is for all stores? Weird. My gf and I went to 3 stores today, and the first two mentioned nothing about this, nor had signs. Third store had the sign, 4x $4.99 games for $10, which is the same price, but I could only find 2 games I would buy, so I put them back...

[quote name='soul in a jar']I believe Two worlds for 360 is at GC for $4.99 as well. Not sure, don't go there much.[/QUOTE]

And I saw Two Worlds for 9.99 =P

[quote name='Rollobobo']Wow, way to have a productive post....

You can actually grab the likes of Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Project Gotham 3, Perfect Dark Zero, Quake 4, and yes, some misc sports games on 360 for 4.99 each.

Hell, Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Perfect Dark Zero are a steal at 5.00.[/QUOTE]

those games are a deal, maybe a few years ago

[quote name='elessar123'] Third store had the sign, 4x $4.99 games for $10, which is the same price, but I could only find 2 games I would buy, so I put them back...[/QUOTE]

Some stores do have the 4 for $10 signage up instead of the 2 for $5 sign but the deal is the same. Bring up 2 games and they will only cost $5.

Seriously, I want a game crazy in town(or within like a 30 mile radius atleast..). It's sooo annoying to read about B&M deals on cag and not even have access to the store, man. I've been grabbing a bunch of old cheap xbox games and some other stuff, would be nice to see what GC would have.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to check the GC across the street from me. Hopefully they have some decent 360 games; or hard to find Gamecube games.

Ended up getting:

PS2 =>
Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits
Dark Cloud
Mad Maestro
Magic Pengel
Resident Evil Code: Veronica
Ring of Red
Way of the Samurai

360 =>
Perfect Dark Zero

They had three copies of PDZ. Two were marked $9 with barcode stickers that said limited edition. Quake 4 rang up as $9. No go.

All the $4.99 and less games were in a separate section, alphabetized. The rep was very cool. I noticed she flipped through multiple copies trying to find the best discs. Makes me wonder if they have copies of games behind the counter that aren't on the floor...

Picked up XBOX 360 Perfect Dark Zero and NHL 2K6 for the achieves. The guys at the store went through the entire price list. Only non sports games are War Tech and Perfect Dark. Quake is 9.99 and Two Worlds, which was 4.99 is back up to 14.99. Saw quite a few PS2 games.

The deal was three-for-ten at my GC, but they didn't have three good qualifying games to speak of. I walked out with Shadow of Destiny and a disc cleaner (which is seeing good use on my HWV pick-ups, five bucks well spent lol).

yea i work at GC, its lame we dont do online sales yet. But yea its all used games $4.99 are 2 for $5. The sale usually lasts a while then goes back to being 3 for $10. last time I checke, Two Worlds when all the way back up to $50. I grabbed it for $5 new, didnt play it yet. Cuz it was $4.99 for the new one or used one for a while. But yea only saw PD zero, and bomberman act zero at my store for 360 then random sports titles. we actually have mostly PS2 $5 games at my store in Rhode Island.

Sale still seems to be going on, because the one I went to today had the sale.

Walked away with:

:xbox:
Panzer Dragoon Orta

:ps2:
Ape Escape 2
King's Field: the Ancient City
Mobile Suit Gundam: Encounters in Space(why is Gamestop selling for $14.99 used?)
Onimusha Blade Warriors
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X

:360:

Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Wartech: Senko no Ronde

Cost $21.74 w/ tax. I am kinda angry, since the case they had for Marvel Ultimate Alliance was the MUA/ Forza 2 bundle. Didn't find out until I paid & went outside that they split the bundle up and sell the games individually. It's been awhile since I've been to a Game Crazy, when did they change the price stickers to those neon green stickers with the price printed on them?

[quote name='Vortextk']Seriously, I want a game crazy in town(or within like a 30 mile radius atleast..). It's sooo annoying to read about B&M deals on cag and not even have access to the store, man. I've been grabbing a bunch of old cheap xbox games and some other stuff, would be nice to see what GC would have.[/QUOTE]
High five on that, man. I used to live in a town with two Gamecrazy stores and now that I've moved to Kansas I can't find one at all. It sucks.

I picked up a LE copy of Perfect Dark Zero and Marvel Ultimate Alliance just to get home to find out they left off the sleeve for PDZ after putting the game into the case... sucks! But hey, it's $5, so I can't complain

[quote name='123pop']Any other 360 games besides Marvel Ultimate and Perfect Dark Zero? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Besides old sports games, Wartech & Project Gotham Racing 3 are the only ones I saw.

[quote name='Ares']Mostly sports games... and Kameo might be included, not sure of any else[/QUOTE]

Kameo was tagged $7.99 used at the store I went to(I checked all the launch 360 games to see if any were $4.99).

bread's done
Back