Game Crazy 20% off used game coupon AND HV rent one get one free

Faulkjr22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Not suer why my last topic got closed, sorry for posting again. I dont know if this has been posted anywhere on here before, so sorry if it has. 20% OFF coupon and a Hollywood Video rent one get one coupon with no expiration dates. As far as I know, they unfortunately don't stack with the MVP. But the Game Crazy I go to honered that coupon AND price matched Gamestop's B2G1 ending today (12/14...I got Metal Gear, Uncharted, and Gears 2 for $85.XX). In case the scan doesnt work the codes are:
Game Crazy: +CGCNEIGM20
Hollywood: +CNHM68

Enjoy :D
2wny1bm.jpg

Looks like a good deal. Are those the real life sizes of the coupons and do you know what the small text says?

Coupon Sheet is 5 1/2" X 8 1/2".
Game Crazy says "Cannot be combind with any other offer. Discount applies to one used game. Coupon valid at all Game Crazy locations..... etc"
Hollywood says "Good on all movies and games. Free rental must be of equal or lesser value. Limit one coupon per membership account per visit. May not be combined with any other offer. Valid at all Holloywood video stores.... etc"

Coupon is printed on regular printer paper too

I work at a Game Crazy and we were just handing them out with puchases for the holidays. Just thought I would share with fellow CAG's, cuz I have gotten my share of cheapies here. Believe me they are legit, and 20% is always better than 0%:lol:

Actually the interesting thing I just noticed was the reference to gamecrazy matching Gamestops B2G1 Free promotions.

No problem. Yesterday Game Crazy had GTA IV for 29.99 and Bond and COD WaW for $45.00 each. Dont know if it was a computer glitch or real, but a lot of games were dropped by $10.

[quote name='Faulkjr22']No problem. Yesterday Game Crazy had GTA IV for 29.99 and Bond and COD WaW for $45.00 each. Dont know if it was a computer glitch or real, but a lot of games were dropped by $10.[/quote]

It's called a sale.. If you work at GC, try reading the sales flyers. GTA4 is 59.99/29.99 (this is an actual drop, not a sale), CODWAW and Bond are 49.99/44.99.

Normally I would feel embarassed by this, but not in this case. Our store doesnt receive the flyers until Thursday of the weekly sales. So not until tomorrow would I have known that the sale was going on. Just like the GWP items. We just got a Midnght Club remote control car that was supposed to be a preorder. On Monday we got Mirror's Edge t-shirts that were supposed to be preorder gifts. So me not knowing the sale wasnt really my fault

bread's done
Back