- Metroid Prime 3, Animal Crossing (game) $19.99
PS3:
- Soul Calibur IV, Prince of Persia $9.99
- Bionic Comando, Saints Row 2, Ghostbusters $19.99
Xbox360:
- Prince of Persia, Lego Indy, Too Human, Infinite Undiscovery $9.99
- Bionic Comando, Bourne Conspiracy, Ghostbusters $19.99

*12/20 - 12/26*
- buy 1 get 1 free new games under $18.99 (excludes gifts under $10 titles)

*12/20 - 01/03*
- buy 2 get 2 free all used PS2 and Gamecube

[quote name='Fire_Thief']hmm, so buy explorers of time and get darkness for free. Not bad.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even think of that! You could get all eight for fourty bucks. Flipable?

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Will these work at a GC attached to an HWV?[/QUOTE]

I am quite sure they will. Usually nothing changes to a Game Crazy attached to a HWV, only HWV changes when linked to a Game Crazy. (I believe)

What part of "(excludes gifts under $10 titles)" under b1g1 free do guys not understand, heh. You could always try though.

This is a repost too.

[quote name='Gosha']What part of "(excludes gifts under $10 titles)" under b1g1 free do guys not understand, heh. You could always try though.

This is a repost too.[/QUOTE]
Seconded. The promotion from last week never specified the inclusions of the $14.99 games (Animal Crossing, Bionic Commando, etc.), and the prices ended in 99 cent values (supposedly indicating that unless stated otherwise by corporate/on the ad, they qualify) so there were a good deal of CAGs who were able to take advantage of those deals. But this is different, guys.

It specifically states in the ad this week that the $9.99 titles do NOT qualify. Please don't try to push employees to give you both- there's a good chance they'll end up being reprimanded for doing so, and possibly lose their job.

Besides, those are some kickass deals on those games, anyway. Don't let the fact that they don't stack with the B1G1 deter you from getting one you want. :D

They're open the 25th? :0 Nah that's dumb but I wish it was after christmas for that B2G1 free since that's when I have my money :cry:

[quote name='Gosha']What part of "(excludes gifts under $10 titles)" under b1g1 free do guys not understand, heh. You could always try though.

This is a repost too.[/QUOTE]

My bad. didn't pay attention to fine print of ad.

[quote name='salbah3ng_bata']Lol it worked for me I got Soul Calibur IV for the ps3 and that pokemon game for $9.90[/QUOTE]
The employee was DEFINITELY not supposed to do that. Any values that end in 90 cent values aren't supposed to qualify for promotion stacking, and it SPECIFICALLY says in the ad that the B1G1 doesn't stack with the "Under $10" games. If he did it on his own accord, that's one thing- but I really hope you didn't push that on him. People can lose their job over that kind of stuff.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']The employee was DEFINITELY not supposed to do that. Any values that end in 90 cent values aren't supposed to qualify for promotion stacking, and it SPECIFICALLY says in the ad that the B1G1 doesn't stack with the "Under $10" games. If he did it on his own accord, that's one thing- but I really hope you didn't push that on him. People can lose their job over that kind of stuff.[/QUOTE]
I didn't I just asked if it qualified and he looked for the barcode to scan for the promo. He couldn't find it and he even asked another employee, probably the manager, and the other guy said yeah just manual override it. Got lucky I guess

bread's done
Back