Game Crazy: ALL New Nyko and Intec Accessories $5 Off

Ultimate_Joe

CAGiversary!
Valid for any new Nyko or Intec brand accessory on any system. Some key items: Universal DS Chargers now $5, a LOT of Wii Accessories $5 off, Wii "Wand" $29, tons of PS2 stuff, PS3 racing wheel, lots of cool stuff on every system. Runs from Sunday July 19th, to next Saturday July 25th.

Don't forget all Game Crazy stores are having a "Super Saturday Event" on the 25th, where you'll be able to play Wii Sports Resort before it's released and other cool stuff.

[quote name='acyw13']does the wii wand support wii motion plus ? kinda wanna try it's "new perfect shot"[/QUOTE]

I don't know. I looked on the box, and it says it's supports Wii Remote accessories, but I don't have a solid answer for that one.

See, if the Wii Wand was $30 normally, I'd jump on it for $25 in a second. But since it's $30 at Amazon and Walmart, I don't see a rush....

[quote name='chickenbutt']What's the stuff for PS2?[/QUOTE]

A lot of stuff for PS2, such as wired controllers usually $9.99, now $4.99. Memory cards for $14.99, AV Cables for $4.99, etc.

[quote name='acyw13']does the wii wand support wii motion plus ?[/QUOTE]

Supposedly newer shipments do.

Does the Wand work with Nintendo's Wii Motion Plus Accessory?
Yes. However some early shipments of the Wand and Wand Paks feature a firmware that is not compatible with Wii Motion Plus. If you are having issues getting Wii Motion Plus to work with your Wand, please contact Customer Support at 1.888.444.6956 to have your Wand firmware updated by Nyko at no cost to you.

http://www.nyko.com/products/product-detail/?name=Wand

[quote name='GameCrazy_Joe']A lot of stuff for PS2, such as wired controllers usually $9.99, now $4.99. Memory cards for $14.99, AV Cables for $4.99, etc.[/QUOTE]

Are the wired controllers the Sony brand ones?

[quote name='GameCrazy_Joe']I don't know. I looked on the box, and it says it's supports Wii Remote accessories, but I don't have a solid answer for that one.[/QUOTE]

NO, at least the one i had didnt, it was halfway compatible but didnt allow for the full range.. I played it with Tiger woods 10 and returned the wii wand, so as a previous person stated, maybe the new ones do but mine was pretty recent as well

bread's done
Back