Game Crazy B2G1F

It sucks that it's all games $18.99 or under. Most of the games worth getting are probably at least $19.99.

Nice find. good thing I held out on buying anything from GC for the last few weeks. It also funny how people post apologies on posts in case it is a repost. I just mean that some people here get so angry at double posts, it makes people scared to post things on the site.

[quote name='icarusmight']Nice find. good thing I held out on buying anything from GC for the last few weeks. It also funny how people post apologies on posts in case it is a repost. I just mean that some people here get so angry at double posts, it makes people scared to post things on the site.[/quote]

Which is why I don't post any actual threads anymore, since every time I tried, I got 'critiqued' by other CAGs and told I 'didn't do it to so n so's standards', as if I'm supposed to make a carbon copy of an old thread.

Or if the search function were down(as it has been intermittently lately for me) and I wasn't able to properly search, I got the smarmy responses about it being a repost. Kindness is lost on the net anymore.

And, due to potential lurkers who are on CAG from my area waiting to hear about new deals to jump on and hoard, I don't tell anyone about new deals I may find until I get at least ONE of whatever I find at a cheap price.

This appears to be on new games only.

It seems to concur with the long-running buy 2 get 1 free "clearance" games for all those unshrink wrapped "new" games.

Don't get excited folks :)

[quote name='freshzen']This appears to be on new games only.

It seems to concur with the long-running buy 2 get 1 free "clearance" games for all those unshrink wrapped "new" games.

Don't get excited folks :)[/quote]

So no used games? Screw that then. I feel much better.

yeah the OP really should change the title. This is just gamecrazy's usual bullshit "we'll mark all these games down a dollar cause they're awful and not selling" b2g1 sale.

You can really stock up on your Dual Masters and Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel games that have been resealed, though! ONLY $19 each!

I harbor a grudge from working there and having a district manager who thought this sale was the best fucking thing to ever happen at retail and had us put up all kinds of signs and resticker all these bullshit games that belonged in the garbage.

[quote name='davo1224']So no used games? Screw that then. I feel much better.[/QUOTE]
I'm not saying for sure. You should call or stop by tomorrow and check it out. I'm guessing this is new games only, despite the ad saying "all games."

"All Games" means "all games" to me. If an employee tried to argue that, there's no reason not to argue it with the manager. And there is no way any sane manager would hold the same conclusion.

i went to a game crazy last night, in light of the potential 50% off and the guy working told me that the half off used games was limited to only a few stores in the chain. i went to the one in Alhambra and he said the closest store doing the sale was up in Sacramento. oh well.

I have some credit I'd like to use up, so if this applied to used games, it'd be great. It can't just be new games, can it? There's basically nothing that would fit the criteria.

I called two stores this morning. One said the sale was a sidewalk sale and applied only to new games, and the other said "Labor Day sale? I don't know. Try back on Labor Day." Asshole.

bread's done
Back