Game Crazy - Extra 10% with MVP coupons (20% off used + 20% extra trade in credit)

[quote name='trip1eX']$28 for Tony Hawk: Downhill Jam for Wii :)
$28 for Elebits Wii
$30 for Tony Hawk Project 8 360

That's with MVP card.[/QUOTE]
Don't forget 35 bone for ps3 version of THP8 ^___^

[quote name='Darkfire001']
They automatically applied the 20% promo to up or down to everything I ordered, without even asking for coupon :)

GameCrazy Rocks![/QUOTE]

Well, THAT one does :lol:. They haven't even heard of any promo at the stores I got to.

I've never been to a GameCrazy before. Their website says they have a good selection of "classic games." Does this mean they have like 5 PS1 and N64 games sitting in the corner? :)

I'd like to know beforehand so I don't waste 45 mins driving over there.

[quote name='Serik']I've never been to a GameCrazy before. Their website says they have a good selection of "classic games." Does this mean they have like 5 PS1 and N64 games sitting in the corner? :)

I'd like to know beforehand so I don't waste 45 mins driving over there.[/QUOTE]
The GC here has quite a few PS1 & N64 games, and they also stock Genesis and SNES games. Most have a limited selection of NES games as well. When it comes to finding cheap used games for those systems, GC has universally been my best bet (even if they're all cart only).

I've got complete NES games from there, quite a few of them actually.

Anyway, yeah, Game Crazy's selection is not the best because of the 3 for $10 deal....you basically have to stop by once a week if you really want to score some GOOD classics cause they sell so fast at $3.33 each.

Correction, it turns out I got the %20 Bump on my Trade-ins but not on my purchases. I was lazy and only got 10% off on my purchases, I could have rung it up as two seperate transactions, but it would have been a pain to ring it up again.

That said, I had to exchange some stuff again. I got $33 for Ghost Recon 2, pretty good since thats what I paid.

I used the scans today at my local Game Crazy. I traded in a few games, and I traded in a PS2 for $77. I got Guitar Hero 2 used on the 360 for $60 with the coupon. Great deal

[quote name='Serik']I've never been to a GameCrazy before. Their website says they have a good selection of "classic games." Does this mean they have like 5 PS1 and N64 games sitting in the corner? :)

I'd like to know beforehand so I don't waste 45 mins driving over there.[/quote]
Depends. I visited one store that had a decent selection of GBC games (Mario Deluxe, Zelda Link's Awakening DX, Pokemon, Wario, etc).

Stuff is getting traded in all the time. The 3 for $10 sale is fantastic ~ I picked up Mario All Stars, Donkey Kong Country and Final Fantasy Anthologies (complete) today for 3.33 each.. hell yeah. And it even had the bonus soundtrack in FFA!

The week before, I ended up grabbing Mario 1, Mario 3, Zelda NES, Mario 64 (Complete), Perfect Dark (Complete), Zelda: OoT (Collector's Edition, complete) and Zelda: Majora's Mask (Collector's edition, complete).

One of my friends recently got his own store, and when he went in to talk to his new employees, they had (and even had out on display!) Valkyrie Profile, Suikoden 2 and Legend of Mana, all complete. INSANE!

After trading in a bunch of games a few weeks ago and using these coupons, I've picked up Lego Star Wars II, NHL 2K6, Fight Night Round 3, Kameo (all 360), Zelda: OoT, Mario 64, WCW/NWO Revenge (all N64), and an MVP membership, all without spending any actual cash. I've still got $15 or so in credit.

Oh man I hope they give me these cupons, my dad is supposidly a MVP and well 30% off Earth Defence Force will make me bite before I get The Darkness, lol.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Oh man I hope they give me these cupons, my dad is supposidly a MVP and well 30% off Earth Defence Force will make me bite before I get The Darkness, lol.[/QUOTE]
It's only 20%. They don't stack, you either get the regular 10% with MVP or 20% with MVP and the coupon.

Yeah, I finally got mine a few days ago. I really don't have much to trade at the moment though (I did when the OP got his though). The good news is that they are good till Sept. 30th, so at least they didn't send them to me after they expired.

bread's done
Back