Game Crazy - Game Gear games .99 cents (Buy 2 Get 1 Free as well!)

GizmoGC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (98%)
Hey all.

Just got back from a visit to a local Game Crazy. A bunch of Game Gear games are now .99 cents. A friend picked up about 18 of of them other day, and another customer bought 3-4. All rung up .99. This MAY be YMMV, but if you're out looking for the 3 for $15 deals, this may be of interest.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']damnit...they had one but as gizmogc said, defective. Damnit.[/QUOTE]

got mine from ebay...

[quote name='gizmogc']Mine still has about 25 or so. Nothing really that great. Dracula, some Mickey ganes, Fantasy Zone, Cosmic Spacehead...etc. If someone wants them PM me.[/QUOTE]

PM'd

I'd be interested in some Game Gear games without a Game Crazy around me and a small collection of Game Gear games if you have or can get any to spare that ain't spoken for :D

i hit up about 4 GC. 3 in san antonio texas. 1 in kingsville and got some nice games. I think i'll hit some that are in corpus either tommorrow or sometime this week.

Just cleaned up at a local gamecrazy, was priceless to see the cashiers face when he rang up the games and they only came up .99 each after being marked 12.99 and 9.99 each. I did explain that the deal was across all gamecrazy's and was not an error or anything, he asked me if i came from another store and where i heard about this deal, i said "i read it on the internet", hehehe.

My haul, 6 games

Out run Europa
Sonic the hedgehog 1
7up cool spot
itchy and scratchy
ecco dolphin
tesserae

I still havent gotten those games my friend is gonna buy me, so after this sale i will have a nice little game gear collection!

Picked up chessmaster, chuck rock, dracula, sonic chaos, and sonic triple trouble. However, my game gear after all these years now suddenly has about 20 dead pixels =(. It's still playable -- but it's just annoying and sad =(. If the GG is $10 as previously mentioned... Ill stop by GC again and inspect the 3 GGs they had.

The one that i got from a yard sale is in good condition however it had major battery corrosion when i got it, i cleaned it up and it works just fine (can even put batteries in it) however i think one speck of the corrosion got into the screen and its stuck there now, so essentially i have dust in my screen hehe.

Came with the AC adaptor and official car charger, nice sega logo'ed case and a few other things for 5$, so was worth it, AC adaptor is the way to play cause you dont want to put batteries in the GG!!!

went to the GC on stelton road in piscataway, nj

they said some guy came in and bought all 300 game gear games they had

=(

oh well waited too long

Anybody wanting a GG system can PM me for a trade. I've got an extra one that works just fine. I've got a couple of games and I still have the box for it too. CML for wants.

[quote name='phorrest']Yeah, it's only $9.99.[/QUOTE]

And if you're really, REALLY lucky, they'll give one of those 12 free rentals cards.

Remember, it is a console.

I stopped by my local GC and they didn't have too many games. I got:

Wheel of Fortune
Ecco the Dolphin
Sonic Triple Trouble
Garfield Caught in the Act
Cool Spot

I tried to get Land of Illusion, but that one was still ringing up as $9.99. Oh well, I'm gonna try to go back later today after school with my girlfriend.

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I ran by a Game Crazy today and they had about 30 Game Gear games that I was thinking about picking up and I wanted to see if they are still $.99. Thanks for any help!

[quote name='Sauza12']Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I ran by a Game Crazy today and they had about 30 Game Gear games that I was thinking about picking up and I wanted to see if they are still $.99. Thanks for any help![/QUOTE]

y didnt you just ask them.

[quote name='RandyTsai']y didnt you just ask them.[/QUOTE]

I didn't think about it until I was already gone. I originally just stopped in there to look for SMT: Nocturne and I noticed a shelf full of them.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']And if you're really, REALLY lucky, they'll give one of those 12 free rentals cards.

Remember, it is a console.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gamecrazy.com']Get 12 Free Rentals at Hollywood Video with the purchase of any new Xbox, PS2, or GameCube system at Game Crazy. Up to $72 value.[/QUOTE]

:bomb:

bread's done
Back