Game Crazy Holiday Coupon Sheet

Beast9287

CAGiversary!
If you've ever shopped at Game Crazy and bought a system, you should know you get the 12 free rentals coupon sheet. But, around the holiday season (early November through Janurary) they have holiday coupon sheets, which give great deals. Some of them are:

Buy 1 used handheld game get 1 free
30 percent off one used game
20 percent off one used game
20 percent off one used accessory
10(or 20) percent off any new Nyko controller

There's a total of 12 coupons within the sheet, I'll update you more on what will be avaliable.

I love these things. I used to be an employee, and some of these were amazing, especially the BOGO on portable games and the 30% off.

umm... unless you can give some of those out i'm not really in the mood to go buy another console just to save 30% on a game.
Thx OP, but wasn't really that helpful.

[quote name='darkchaostitan']umm... unless you can give some of those out i'm not really in the mood to go buy another console just to save 30% on a game.
Thx OP, but wasn't really that helpful.[/quote]

If you're nice enough, they can probably give you a deal with one of those coupons just by renewing your MVP...or even just signing up they may give you the coupon sheet. And as for a scan, I'll see when I can. As I don't have a scanner...nor have the coupons been released, but they have been announced.

[quote name='websterRJH']so theres no way to get these deals without buying a console right?[/QUOTE]

Like Beast9287 said, they might give it to you if you request it when signing up for GameCrazy's MVP membership or renewing it for another year. I think the fee is $14.99 or $19.99. Some employees need to meet their MVP quotas, so you can milk them for incentives...or maybe just buy the cheapest used system they carry.

[quote name='djkunai']I love these things. I used to be an employee, and some of these were amazing, especially the BOGO on portable games and the 30% off.[/QUOTE]
I got Elite Beat Agents and Tactics Ogre GBA for $20 with the portable BOGO deal, that was a hell of a coupon.

[quote name='zepployd44']Anyone know how much a used psp goes for there?[/quote]

Used PSP?

Pfft. I should see if my local GC has a used Game Boy Pocket. GS sells those for, like,

[quote name='FatBoyInside']Like Beast9287 said, they might give it to you if you request it when signing up for GameCrazy's MVP membership or renewing it for another year. I think the fee is $14.99 or $19.99. Some employees need to meet their MVP quotas, so you can milk them for incentives...or maybe just buy the cheapest used system they carry.[/quote]

To start off it's 19.99 and renewals are 14.99. There's not really a quota with the memberships, more of a percentage that they need it in...if they don't make the percentage, they're written up...used gamecubes run for 39.99. Also, used Psp's are currently at 129.99, but within a month or two (since the Psp slim is out), I'm pretty sure it will get a price drop down to 99.99. But the Psp slim is pretty cool, as you can hook it up to any television set with av cable outlets. :)

[quote name='Beast9287']To start off it's 19.99 and renewals are 14.99. There's not really a quota with the memberships, more of a percentage that they need it in...if they don't make the percentage, they're written up...used gamecubes run for 39.99. Also, used Psp's are currently at 129.99, but within a month or two (since the Psp slim is out), I'm pretty sure it will get a price drop down to 99.99. But the Psp slim is pretty cool, as you can hook it up to any television set with av cable outlets. :)[/QUOTE]

"Percentage they need"...you mean something like a daily quota ;) ? My roommate worked at Gamecrazy for about two years, and before that he worked a year at Gamestop. His GC store was never too harsh on getting MVPs (nothing like the degrading phone calls from corporate he got at GS), but they are encouraged to ask all new customers and they do get commission on them. That's not to say there weren't times the manager would stress out if they were under quota, but it was never too painful.

Getting an MVP is helpful way to thank out your local GC employee who just hooked you up with a free coupon sheet. I'm sure if you suggested the idea, most GC workers would be all about it :) .

not to ruin your guys plans...but I work at a game crazy, and while its true sometimes we give them with MVP cuz we NEVER use them all and they get thrown out once they expire...BUT you dont get the 12 free rentals OR the holiday coupon sheet for old school systems. You only get it with the purchase of a gamecube,xbox,ps2,ps3,wii,ds,psp, or 360. Anything older than DS/PS2 you dont get the coupons for. But it is on new or used of the systems i listed, and a used gamecube is only $40.

[quote name='Beast9287']If you're nice enough, they can probably give you a deal with one of those coupons just by renewing your MVP...or even just signing up they may give you the coupon sheet. And as for a scan, I'll see when I can. As I don't have a scanner...nor have the coupons been released, but they have been announced.[/quote]

Alright! Just made it helpful. THx:)

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']not to ruin your guys plans...but I work at a game crazy, and while its true sometimes we give them with MVP cuz we NEVER use them all and they get thrown out once they expire...BUT you dont get the 12 free rentals OR the holiday coupon sheet for old school systems. You only get it with the purchase of a gamecube,xbox,ps2,ps3,wii,ds,psp, or 360. Anything older than DS/PS2 you dont get the coupons for. But it is on new or used of the systems i listed, and a used gamecube is only $40.[/quote]

I give the holiday coupons away even with the NES Messiah system. Also, when they're soon to expire, I also give them out just to get some sales out.

bread's done
Back