CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (98%)
The following dropped...
Advance Wars $20 new, $15 used
Donkey Kong Country $20 new, $15 used
Champions of Norrath $40 new, $35 used
Sonic Mega Cllection $20 new, $15 used.

I'm pretty sure Champions of Norrath has always been $40. It's a first party Sony game, which are $39.99 suggested retail.

[quote name='TheDecn']I'm pretty sure Champions of Norrath has always been $40. It's a first party Sony game, which are $39.99 suggested retail.[/quote]

Newp, was $49.99 when first released, same as Socom 2.

Well I haven't seen a copy of SMC (other than mine) in over a year, so unless Sega's cranking out more copies, thats's going to be a hard one to find.

Gamecrazy sucks- the prices for stuff is worse then eb's stores (i.e- i went to gamestop and bought a sealed zelda ocarana of time gold collector's edition for 10-went to eb and they wanted 24 for just the cart)- crazy wants 40 for a used and beat up looking dreamcast, and older games for genesis- who's gonna pay 14 for mystic defender? maybe it's just the one near me, but the mark up is really bad ( i couldn't buy a demo disk, had to pre-order a new title to get the demo "free"-scew that)

[quote name='gizmogc']The following dropped...
Advance Wars $20 new, $15 used
Donkey Kong Country $20 new, $15 used
Champions of Norrath $40 new, $35 used
Sonic Mega Cllection $20 new, $15 used.[/quote]

Thanks for the info. Do you work at GC? If so, would you post whatever info you come across of this nature? I shop there often and would be very grateful. Props.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Well I haven't seen a copy of SMC (other than mine) in over a year, so unless Sega's cranking out more copies, thats's going to be a hard one to find.[/quote]

My local best buy has a bunch in north cali.

[quote name='gizmogc']Champions has always been $50. Keep in mind the price of Champions will go back up to $50 on April 12th....[/quote]

oh, ok. nm then. i guess i still got a pretty good deal :D

Eh, I basically just buy from them when they have decent promos or they happen to be the only one who has the game in stock.

I bought a bunch of GBA games today to get the free used GBA (They had a couple of games I wanted, and I can always use an extra GBA for Crystal Chronicles.)

So for $100 dollars, I got Circle of the Moon, Advance Wars, Planet Monsters, Frogger's Adventures, Lufia, Broken Sword, and a platinum GBA. Not the greatest deal ever, but it's better than a sharp stick in the eye.

[quote name='Shadows916']Gamecrazy sucks- the prices for stuff is worse then eb's stores (i.e- i went to gamestop and bought a sealed zelda ocarana of time gold collector's edition for 10-went to eb and they wanted 24 for just the cart)- crazy wants 40 for a used and beat up looking dreamcast, and older games for genesis- who's gonna pay 14 for mystic defender? maybe it's just the one near me, but the mark up is really bad ( i couldn't buy a demo disk, had to pre-order a new title to get the demo "free"-scew that)[/quote]

Ok, that makees no sense. Game Crazy sells Zelda Ocarina for $7.99...so its cheaper then GS. Game Crazy sells DC's for $24.99... Maybe your just an idiot?

Not only that, it sells Saturns for 19.99. I picked one up there just recently... along with Albert Oddessy for $20... a good deal less than the current going rate on EBay (after shipping).

If you plan to get Advance wars, then go to KB toys as well... you can get Advance Wars 2 for 19.99 as well.

Go check the shirly eb, long island- and the center reach game crazy if your on long island- their prices are jacked up- so unless you live or have the ability to check these two stores, your the idiot for flapping your mouth about soemthign you cant confirm- next time i'm near one of the two, i'll try and take a pic of the prices just to make you happy

Go check the shirly eb, long island- and the center reach game crazy if your on long island- their prices are jacked up- so unless you live or have the ability to check these two stores, your the idiot for flapping your mouth about soemthign you cant confirm- next time i'm near one of the two, i'll try and take a pic of the prices just to make you happy

Ok... No need to post 3 times. :roll:

Plus it might just be your place with the jacked up prices, because the gamecrazy by my place has competitive prices when comparing to eb or gamestop used games.

Shadow, do you actually ask them to check the prices in the computer? Sometimes lazy GameCrazys just put new games under $49.99 without even checking...

[quote name='JSweeney']Not only that, it sells Saturns for 19.99. I picked one up there just recently... along with Albert Oddessy for $20... a good deal less than the current going rate on EBay (after shipping).[/quote]

A complete ver? if so thats a hell of a deal!

BTW I double-check all the video games stores in buffalo, not a single copy of SMC. In other words its "rare" pick it up while you still have the chance. I bought it brand new from EB for 39.99, for 9-10 games, thats prety good, at 19.99 thats a fucking steal!!

EDIT: LMAO fuck, fuck, fuck who ever came up with the filter gets some fucking props LMAO.

EDIT (again): Gamecrazy does its prices nation wide, through their computer system. The prices you saw were either outdated, or wrong. It happens all the time, the GC near me screws up pricing all the time, it's what they do best.

bread's done
Back