Game Crazy Weekend Sales B1G1 Half Off Used Games

deneem4

CAGiversary!
offers_20090212_header.jpg

offers_20090212_a.jpg

Games are Better in Pairs!
That's why for this Valentine's Day weekend Game Crazy is giving you 50% off your second used game!
Valid Thursday, February 12, 2009 to Sunday, February 15, 2009
Not valid with any other offers, including MVP.
Buy 1 used game at regular price and receive the second, of equal or lesser value, for half off. Limit one use per customer. See store for details.
offers_20090212_b1.jpg

STARTING FRIDAY
Get A $50 Game Crazy Gift Card w/ purchase of a new XBOX 360 Elite!
Offer Valid 2/13 to 2/20

Not valid with any other offers, see store for details. Must use gift card on on a future purchase.

Get 30% more trade credit when you trade any two XBOX 360, PS3, Wii, PSP or DS Games

30moretradecredit_0209.gif

CLICK TO PRINT COUPON.
MUST PRESENT COUPON TO RECEIVE OFFER
Valid 2/12 to 2/15. Not valid with any other offers, including

offers_20090212_c.jpg

Somehow I highly doubt that Guitar Hero or any video game would be "The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift for Her!" You'd seriously be in the doghouse and hear about it for months if you gave your girlfriend that for Valentine's Day.

GameCrazy would win though since that would leave you single and with more time and money for video games.

[quote name='GunstarRed']Somehow I highly doubt that Guitar Hero or any video game would be "The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift for Her!" You'd seriously be in the doghouse and hear about it for months if you gave your girlfriend that for Valentine's Day.

GameCrazy would win though since that would leave you single and with more time and money for video games.[/QUOTE]

My mom wanted the Rock Band drum set.

im guessing this wont work at Hollywood video? I dont have any gamecrazy's here in lubbock TX... but there are some HV's with gaming stuff... i thinks they call it "gamerzone" or something (and Im not talking about blockbuster

I'm really wondering if I should bother... everytime I go to by GC, they have absolutely nothing worth buying it seems.

yeah, the GC near me seems to have disc only and in crap condition games in their used sections. but I'll check it out.

how much are their newer titles like Left 4 Dead -- $54.99 like GS?

you just made my day for tomorrow! im definitely going!

i saw this on their website also:

2 for $5 Games Priced $4.99 or less!*Offer good through 3/8/09. Not valid with any other offers, including MVP.

[quote name='ryanflucas']Does gamecrazy sell used gameboy original/color games or did they get rid of them like gamestop did?[/quote]

most got rid of them but if you do find a store with some left they will only be .25 each!

[quote name='Labbo94']Can't buy used online, I take it....? Not Game Crazies around here....[/quote]

GC doesn't have an online site.

Advice please:

I just bought Prince of Persia and Dead Space from GC about 2 or 3 days ago. Is there any way I could get them to honor the new coupon or run some kind of game to get my money back? It would help immensely.

[quote name='Scorch']GC doesn't have an online site.[/QUOTE]
Alright. I was just a little confused, since they have a huge catalogue of titles on their site, without any prices of anything. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything ;)

They had Blue Dragon while back for 9.99 . Eternal Sonota should be cheap at your local blockbusters the last time i checked. I saw it for 12 once.

Hopefully I can find a game i want. I'll probably use my Gift cards i stashed away for Fable 2 if they have it used. Is Dead Space any good? I need another 4 player co-op game.

[quote name='GunstarRed']Somehow I highly doubt that Guitar Hero or any video game would be "The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift for Her!" You'd seriously be in the doghouse and hear about it for months if you gave your girlfriend that for Valentine's Day.

GameCrazy would win though since that would leave you single and with more time and money for video games.[/quote]

Are you kidding? My girlfriend, my girlfriend's sister, and my girlfriend's girlfriends are all addicted to Guitar Hero and they all play on expert. They kick my ass. And these aren't 16 year old girls we're talking about here. These are late 20's, college educated women, who go to bars that hold Guitar Hero tournaments.

[quote name='inca']Is Dead Space any good? I need another 4 player co-op game.[/quote]

Dead Space was a fantastic single player game.

bread's done
Back