Game Cube for a Dreamcast. And Dead Alive DVD unrated.

xefon

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have a black GC with box and papers ,and one controler and the power cords and the rca ccable. Also 2 memory card. I would love to find a good DC with 2 controlers or more and Ready to Rumble. Also Skies of Arcadia. if anyone has this and would like to trade pm me.

Peter Jacksons BEST movie. Dead Alive DVD
Do not ba fooled by the R rated version they cut alot out in that version. This is for the full UNrated Dead Alive DVD Labled the Goriest Fright Film of all times. You are not a true Horror fan if you do not have this movie. Its cult fallowing is greater than the Evil Dead movies. Looking For Anime the good stuff. This DVD is a rare thing. Also this Is a region 1 dvd.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Details[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Edition:[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Unrated Version[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Notes[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DVD Features:

Region 1
Keep Case
Letterboxed - 1.66
Single Side - Single Layer
Additional Release Material:
Trailers - 1.Original Theatrical Trailer
Interactive Features:
Interactive Menus
Scene Access

Filmed in New Zealand.

The film was released as BRAINDEAD outside the United States. It was renamed DEAD ALIVE here because another movie with the original title--BRAIN DEAD (1990), directed by Adam Simon--already existed.

Creature and gore effects were created by Richard Taylor. To achieve the most disgusting look possible, pork fat, latex, polyfoam, human hair, and hundreds of gallons of maple syrup were among the materials used.

Director Peter Jackson has a cameo appearance as an undertaker's assistant.

[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Editorial reviews[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"...It's the most delirious bloodbath since RE-ANIMATOR, the kind of horror movie that makes you want to turn your head -- and then dares you to look away..."
Entertainment Weekly - p.40-2 - Owen Gleiberman
[/font]

Hey, I know you just joined tonite, so I can understand that you aren't fully familiar with the trade board. But we'd prefer it if each person only had one active trade topic at a time.

Please combine this into your Dead Alive DVD thread. You can edit your first post and just add the post from this thread to it, and alter the title of the thread to reflect everything in your tradelist. Thanks.

[quote name='xefon']

Peter Jacksons BEST movie. Dead Alive DVD You are not a true Horror fan if you do not have this movie.[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font][/QUOTE]

so if you're getting rid of it, does that mean you're no longer a true horror fan?

bread's done
Back