Game Deal Daily Trade in

SHOOK1904

CAGiversary!
i tried to do a search with no luck...

and i emailed the site directly havent heard back

BUT

anyone ever sell them games?

the prices on their website seem... well.. generous?

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

can anyone confirm that this is legit?

or as i expect.. prices are out of date?

thanks

Matt

I tried to email a few months back, heard nothing. Posted in the gamedealdaily thread, heard nothing. It's funny, b/c my post is sandwiched between 2 posts by drfrielgood. I doubt that you will hear anything back, drfrielgood barely responds to people that make purchases, aka people giving him money, so don't expect to hear anything when you are trying to get money from his site. He usually does respond about purchases, but his PM box fills up, and it isn't in a very quick manner. Some members here are fans of his site, others gripe that shipping kills the deals, but to each his own.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: I wonder if they have a limit of how many of each game they'll take cuz I'd send them a shitton of some of the stuff you can find cheaper by now.

just saw this on the GDD forum:

drfrielgood:
I made a post on CAG a couple weeks ago explaining everything, but it inveitably got buried.

The gist of it:

I haven't had time to keep up with trade-in requests and haven't updated the list in months, so I haven't taken any trade-ins for a while now. Also, I've been getting so much inventory from various suppliers that I haven't really had the time or resources to dedicate to trade-ins.

bread's done
Back