game for a girl

bales912

CAG Veteran
do you guys know of any games that are easy enough for a girl to play...i bought my girlfriend a gamecube with luigi's mansion and mario sunshine...but she thinks mario sunshine is too hard and she doesnt like luigi's mansion...so does any one know of any games that she dcould be interested in that arent to hard but still fun

I don't see any reason to buy an easy game just because she's a girl... In any case, get Beyond Good & Evil. Great game, cheap and quite intuitive, so even inexperienced players will be able pick it up and get into it quickly.

animal crossing, highly addictive for all sexes.

collecting/arranging furniture
designing clothes
fishin

Yeah my wife loves tetris, also if any type of like bike or skateboarding game like tony hawk or downhill domination, should be good for her, mainly depends on her interests

Depends on the age, I mean if shes really young a lot of "easy"games will seem tough too.

pacman world should go over well, simpler tham Mario.
Super monkey ball might be hard but I think she'd still have fun with it.

I'm a girl gamer, and I like everything from Resident Evil to Zelda, but you really cant go wrong with Mario Kart.

well the thing is she wants an easy game...shes 18 years old by the way...anyway i think animal crossing is my best choice she was looking at the back of the case yesterday and looked interested

[quote name='jmcc']I don't see any reason to buy an easy game just because she's a girl... In any case, get Beyond Good & Evil. Great game, cheap and quite intuitive, so even inexperienced players will be able pick it up and get into it quickly.[/quote]

I'm guessing it because "Girl" in this instance means "Newbie". My girlfriend is video game retarded, and im still trying to find a game for her. She loves egypt...But sphinx is too hard (and ill agree with that). Animal Crossing: "Why the hell would i want to furnish a house that i dont live in?"

As a girl myself I can tell you what games I like. My favorite GameCube game is Pikmin. She might really like that. I also liked Wario World, Mario Kart (as long as you'll play with her), Skies of Arcadia, Evolution Worlds and definitely Animal Crossing.

My girlfriend loves the original NES Mario Games, so you can pick all of those up on the GBA. She also like Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, Super Monkey Ball, Mario Party, Crazy Taxi, The Sims and The Sims Bustin' Out, and PacMan Fever which is probably the most underrated game of all time.

definetly animal crossing, i got both my roomates girlfriends and one of my roomates hooked on it

now replace animal crossing with crack :wink:

I got my fiancée a GameCube for Christmas, and she's been playing Animal Crossing the most. Here's what she liked and didn't like so far:

Liked
Animal Crossing
Skies of Arcadia
Zelda collection

Didn't Like
Mario Sunshine (too hard)
Crazy Taxi (motion sickness)

Edit: I forgot to mention, she also likes the Mario Party games.

I'd definitely suggest Mario Kart. Girls always seem to like the series. ;) It's fun even for gaming newbies, it's "cute", and still not 100% kiddy. As long as you play it with her, chances are she'll enjoy it. Otherwise, Animal Crossing might be a good choice.

I'd suggest Mario Kart as well. I got it to play with my fiancee and she loves it. You might also want to get a Gameboy Player and get Super Mario Advanced 4: Super Mario 3, another game I got for my fiancee. She really likes them both. Those are the ones that worked for me.

Nintendofangirl mentioned Pikmin...Also I suggest Super Monkeyball 2 and Wind Waker if you can get her to like a slightly more difficult game. Play along on a GBA as Tingle.

i bought my gf a gc and ps2...she uses them as much as i paint my nails (nvm, i paint them a lot)...for the gc, id recommend the following:

animal crossing (kinda like playing house)
luigi's mansion (anything with a character girls recognize will get them to at least look at it)
mario golf (once again, recognization)
mario party (once again)
pikmin (though a little hard, its pretty enough)
sonic mega collection (once again)
super mario sunshine (once again)
double dash (once again)
tetris (who doesnt like this?)
pac-man (once again)

[quote name='bales912']great guys thanks for the help i bought her animal crossing and super monkey ball[/quote]

So does she like either of those? :p

[quote name='BigNick']Get her a PS2 with the trance vibrator. If thats too hard, then she has issues.[/quote]

Or just a Trance Vibrator? Wait, can I say that?

[quote name='Wlogan31'][quote name='BigNick']Get her a PS2 with the trance vibrator. If thats too hard, then she has issues.[/quote]

Or just a Trance Vibrator? Wait, can I say that?[/quote]

did you mean to add the word trance there? ;)

animal crossing will probably last much longer than mario kart btw. mario kart does get pretty hard for the last few unlocks..or maybe I just suck

In mario kart its all about letting the gf win everyonce in awhile, you gotta master the throwin in the towel so it doesnt look obvious

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']In mario kart its all about letting the gf win everyonce in awhile, you gotta master the throwin in the towel so it doesnt look obvious[/quote]

I've become exceptional in this...Mario Kart is definately my specialty, but I can even lose to my g/f in ping pong and make it look reasonable (i play Div. 2 college tennis and she DOESN'T)...

[quote name='Wlogan31'][quote name='Ikohn4ever']In mario kart its all about letting the gf win everyonce in awhile, you gotta master the throwin in the towel so it doesnt look obvious[/quote]

I've become exceptional in this...Mario Kart is definately my specialty, but I can even lose to my g/f in ping pong and make it look reasonable (i play Div. 2 college tennis and she DOESN'T)...[/quote]

hahahah

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']In mario kart its all about letting the gf win everyonce in awhile, you gotta master the throwin in the towel so it doesnt look obvious[/quote]

My stupid boyfriend only lets me win when its the two of us playing and he wants to get laid that night. When its us and two of his friends playing, they all usually gang up on me. Bastards. :(

[quote name='6669'][quote name='Ikohn4ever']In mario kart its all about letting the gf win everyonce in awhile, you gotta master the throwin in the towel so it doesnt look obvious[/quote]

My stupid boyfriend only lets me win when its the two of us playing and he wants to get laid that night. When its us and two of his friends playing, they all usually gang up on me. Bastards. :([/quote]

A few days ago you said u were to young to be putting pictures on the internet (i think in reference to your undergarments), yet here you speak of giving it up to your boyfriend...odd :lol:

[quote name='6669'][quote name='Ikohn4ever']In mario kart its all about letting the gf win everyonce in awhile, you gotta master the throwin in the towel so it doesnt look obvious[/quote]

My stupid boyfriend only lets me win when its the two of us playing and he wants to get laid that night. When its us and two of his friends playing, they all usually gang up on me. Bastards. :([/quote]

damn I never got laid by just letting the girl win...

[quote name='Wlogan31'][quote name='6669'][quote name='Ikohn4ever']In mario kart its all about letting the gf win everyonce in awhile, you gotta master the throwin in the towel so it doesnt look obvious[/quote]

A few days ago you said u were to young to be putting pictures on the internet (i think in reference to your undergarments), yet here you speak of giving it up to your boyfriend...odd :lol:[/quote]

Yeah, so? I would have to be eighteen to put pictures up, and most teens are having sex before that.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever'][quote name='6669'][quote name='Ikohn4ever']In mario kart its all about letting the gf win everyonce in awhile, you gotta master the throwin in the towel so it doesnt look obvious[/quote]

damn I never got laid by just letting the girl win...[/quote]

The trick is to beat them repeatedly, then start letting us win. Hope that helps. :D

[quote name='6669'][quote name='Ikohn4ever'][quote name='6669'][quote name='Ikohn4ever']In mario kart its all about letting the gf win everyonce in awhile, you gotta master the throwin in the towel so it doesnt look obvious[/quote]

damn I never got laid by just letting the girl win...[/quote]

The trick is to beat them repeatedly, then start letting us win. Hope that helps. :D[/quote]

Ahh a good plan indeed

Hope that helps. Of course, that doesn't mean a girls gonna give it up everytime you let her win. I sure as hell don't. Oh yeah, and I think Zelda: Four Swords would be a good game for a girl.

[quote name='dustyeff']Actually, we just made her play Halo. She wasn't necessarily a big fan of it.[/quote]

LOL. I didn't like it at first either, but I love it now.

My wife hates video games for the most part. I have gotten her to like Animal Crossing, The Sims, Mario Kart, Mario Party, and Goldeneye. Hell, my 4 year old likes more games than that.

bread's done
Back