Game Funk - Zelda: Phantom Hourglass NDS 12.99 FS used, new OOS

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Nintendo DS)
Brand New ! $14.99 + Free Shipping
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Hdmi Cable & USB Cable Pack (Playstation 3)
Brand New! 19.99 + Free Shipping

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (Playstation 2)
Like New! $5.99 + Free Shipping

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Plantronics GameCom Halo 2 Headset Communicator (Xbox)
Brand New! $7.99 + Free Shipping

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kung Fu Panda (Xbox 360)
Brand New! $19.99 + Free Shipping

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fifa Soccer '09 (Playstation 3)
Brand New! $29.99 + Free Shipping

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DVD BLOWOUT SALE!

Get 20% off of all DVD's from now through April 17th. Just use the coupon code "GFLVSU" during checkout to receive your discount.
(Coupon valid 4/3 - 4/17/09. One-time use only. Not valid with any other promotions)
[/FONT]

Ok, WTF is up with this, I get my order confirmation email, great, but then right behind it they send me a separate email saying this--

Dear Customer,

To help expedite your request, please direct all concerns and inquiries to our convenient Customer Service Form at www.GameFunk.net/customerservice or click here.

Thank you,
Customer Service at GameFunk.com
www.GameFunk.com

This surely is not a good sign...already letting me know where to send a complaint or inquiry?..

[quote name='keithp']Ok, WTF is up with this, I get my order confirmation email, great, but then right behind it they send me a separate email saying this--

This surely is not a good sign...already letting me know where to send a complaint or inquiry?..[/QUOTE]

same here.. think it might be auto reply

Thanks for posting this, I ordered one too. $15 w/ free shipping for a brand new Zelda: PH for the DS seems like a pretty good price to me!

[quote name='Pr0JectNymPh0!']I want to jump in but when I checked their reseller ratings, it's terrible. I need more feedback please. Thanks![/quote]

They only have 5 reviews on there.

Many people on here have ordered from them with no problems. At least one of their employees is a member on CAG as well.

[quote name='Pr0JectNymPh0!']I want to jump in but when I checked their reseller ratings, it's terrible. I need more feedback please. Thanks![/quote]

I take note of those only when there is large amount of feedback ,and even then take them with a grain of salt. Only those people who have felt wronged take the time to do it so every store has a vast majority of negative. That said doesn't hurt to check for trends.

My personal experience was great. Everything was handled smoothly and quickly. I'm looking to make another purchase now.

In for one as well... $14.99 + FS is an excellent deal for this game. I have never seen it below the $34.99 MSRP at any time that I can recall.

My order shipped today too. Going good so far............

They sent me three different emails an hour apart on each saying they shipped the order. How many times do they have to tell me. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone,

I read some of your posts about the autoreply emails. I think I fixed the problem. Let me know if you place an order and still get one.

Let me know how you like the game. Haven't played it yet but I'm getting it for my little brother :)

~mary

[quote name='havuk']anyone know if the used games are complete?[/quote]

They have different options. Depending on what they have in stock you can order, a cut copy, which has no original artwork,case or manual. You also have "like new" which is used, but has original case and manual.

In for Zelda, I really don't need to be spending more money on vid games, however this was too good deal to pass up. Jay-t mentioned it, I have not seen that game for under $34 anywhere. I offer my thanks OP.

[quote name='BackInBlack']They have different options. Depending on what they have in stock you can order, a cut copy, which has no original artwork,case or manual. You also have "like new" which is used, but has original case and manual.[/quote]

great i ordered the like used version saved a few bucks, i dont mind it being used as long as i get the box and manual too, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my games today, must say my experience with Gamefunk is terrific. Fast free priority shipping on new sealed games. I would order from Gamefunk again, no problem.

I've been trying to avoid this since it got posted (actually since I got the email, which I saw before the thread), but I finally broke down and ordered a like new copy just now. We had the game, but it got misplaced. My wife was close to finishing it, I had barely started. I'll finally get a chance to play it through.

[quote name='addicted2games']Got my games today, must say my experience with Gamefunk is terrific. Fast free priority shipping on new sealed games. I would order from Gamefunk again, no problem.[/quote]

did your order new and got it factory sealed? i need to order 2 - 1 for me and 1 for my niece. thanks!

EDIT: looks like new is out of stock.

[quote name='Pr0JectNymPh0!']did your order new and got it factory sealed? i need to order 2 - 1 for me and 1 for my niece. thanks![/QUOTE]

Yes I ordered new Zelda and it was factory sealed with y folds.

I got mine today (both new and used). I'm pleased overall, although one of the used copies had the wrong manual in it (Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games).

I also received my copy today. Ordered a new copy and it did indeed arrive in factory sealed condition. Shipping was fast as well - overall a great deal and a great buying experience. Now, off to play :D

My copy of GH3 I ordered about a week ago arrived today. Open, but the case was mint (no barcode so it must have been from the bundle) and the disc is untouched. Great deal for $5.99! Thanks again OP!

My copy came today. Other than the fact that it had been opened you'd be hard pressed to tell that it wasn't new! Great deal, and I'd buy from them again anytime!

bread's done
Back