Game Funk - Zelda: Phantom Hourglass NDS 12.99 FS used, new OOS

Got mine saturday. It is obviously used, with the front cover showing some slight tearing, but that's no big problem. Overall a good deal.

This site's legit though I think it's just one guy so he may be a little slow. Isn't there a coupon code for video games or something around here?

This is one of the few Zelda games I haven't played yet (I'm looking at you, Philips CD-i), so I bit on a used copy. Thanks, OP.

I just got mine in the mail yesterday. I got a used copy. The box and manual have obviously been handled, but there was no save data on the cart. Overall I'm very pleased with the product and the service all around. Shipping was less than 5 business days from California to Ohio.

Got my used copy today, it looks brand new, even came with the registration code in the box and all manuals. Im very impressed.

Is there no way to just check out using paypal without entering all your info on their checkout page?

I just went ahead and registered I guess. Didn't want to miss out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Old thread, just thought I'd point it out to any who missed it last time. The deal is still available! Sealed new copies for $14.99 + Free Ship!

[quote name='phoenix529']Old thread, just thought I'd point it out to any who missed it last time. The deal is still available! Sealed new copies for $14.99 + Free Ship![/QUOTE]
Thanks. I'm buying the Zelda game tomorrow morning yo.

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but the Like New version stayed in stock. Congrats on the cheap buy though, I've been considering it for quite awhile.

[quote name='phoenix529']Don't mean to burst your bubble, but the Like New version stayed in stock. Congrats on the cheap buy though, I've been considering it for quite awhile.[/QUOTE]

I got my copy today and it's flawless. Wow, will order from them again. It looks like someone just removed the plastic off a new copy and threw it in the mail. It even has all those inserts you find in new games (wi-fi instruction book, club nintendo code, health and safety booklet, etc). Awesome. Got here in 3 days also.

[quote name='phoenix529']Deal is back once again! New is $14.99 + Free Ship![/QUOTE]

I'm seeing all types (new, like new, used) as OOS.

It seems to be coming in and out of stock randomly on both new and used copies. I was keeping an eye on the page this morning and noticed it had come into stock. I got mine around 8:30 AM, so there might be more copies tomorrow or at some point in the day, like yesterday.

bread's done
Back