Game Gavel. Anyone use it?

schuerm26

CAGiversary!
Feedback
122 (99%)
I saw a link for this in someone's sig on here, so I clicked on it. Anyone use this? There isn't a whole lot of stuff up there for sale and I don't think I've ever seen anything with a bid.

Anyone have any info on this site that would lead you to believe it could be succesful?

[quote name='schuerm26']I saw a link for this in someone's sig on here, so I clicked on it. Anyone use this? There isn't a whole lot of stuff up there for sale and I don't think I've ever seen anything with a bid.

Anyone have any info on this site that would lead you to believe it could be succesful?[/quote]

I've signed up for it, but I haven't had a chance to list anything yet (work out of town all week almost every week). I'll be listing a few things within the next couple of weeks.

Scherm:

I think if you login today, you will be happily surprised at the amount of items with bids and the items listed.

The thing to take into account is the starting price of many of the auctions and the amount with Buy Outs. The sellers don't want the bidding, they may just want someone to buy it and go. So, you won't see the bids.

Currently, there is a contest going called the "$.99 Selling Bonanza" to help encourage people to list items lower which will help encourage bidding! Combine this with my love for holding contests, and you will be happy with the end result.

Is GameGavel.com here to stay? Sure is! As long as there is one active seller, the site will be up and running as smooth as possible!

Want more reasons? Take a listen to the first Episode of Let the Gavel Fall, the podcast I do, and you can hear about the great contest we held last month where one CAG won a free game just for registering!

http://www.gamegavel.com

Cant get bigger without people signing up! Plus you have to give the sellers a reason to come over and check it out. Numbers are what encourages folks to join up. It's free, what do you have to lose? :)

Ah yes, the age old problem. My dad used to tell me, its only what someone is willing to pay for it. However, if you are worried about the ending price... there are Reserve Prices and Higher starting prices to account for this. Since there are NO insertion fees, and NO final value fees, no problems with costs!

bread's done
Back